Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.11.29 Dubfire at Output (8 hr set), Steve Bug in Panther room
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

2013.11.29 Dubfire at Output (8 hr set), Steve Bug in Panther room

Output presents:
Dubfire [Sci + Tec] (Extended 8 hour set)

The Panther Room:
Steve Bug [Poker Flat]

Doors at 10pm
Enter on Wythe Avenue

2 rooms, one ticket

GET TICKETS:
http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/e...?utm_medium=bks
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?530106

Old Post Oct-18-2013 14:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Serial Killer
Supreme tranceaddict

I remember attending a 6hr set by deep dish about 6-7 years ago in D.C.

That was a good time

Old Post Oct-18-2013 15:01  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Serial Killer Click here to Send Serial Killer a Private Message Add Serial Killer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

the thought of hearing Grindhouse in Output on that sound system with some of those red led lights they have

Do I wanna know?

Old Post Oct-18-2013 16:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

Sure, everyone loves Grindhouse. But that track has just lost its meaning to me. Given, still an awesome track and surely I'll go ballistic hearing it on that system.. but its just been a common track in most of his sets.

NOW, and I probably bring this up in every dubfire thread, if he were to drop Minilogue- Jamaica (dubfire dreadmill rmx), IT'S A WRAP!!!

Never gets old!

Old Post Oct-18-2013 17:30  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

get the party started in this thread

Filthy set by Dubfire

http://www.mixcloud.com/TechnoLiveS...ada-29-06-2013/

Old Post Oct-18-2013 18:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

Dubfire = guaranteed sick time. So good every time. 8 hours, wow wow

Old Post Oct-18-2013 18:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

I remember my first time hearing grindhouse terror mix when it came out. I went ape shit.

Everybody goes apeshit when they hear it, doesn't matter where.

When dubfire dropped that at Ezoo, the tent went ballistic

Old Post Oct-18-2013 19:05  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by lounger540
8 hours, wow wow

THIS!

PLUS, let's not forget, Steve Bug in the Panther Room this guy is wayy overdue.

Old Post Oct-18-2013 19:05  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
THIS!

PLUS, let's not forget, Steve Bug in the Panther Room this guy is wayy overdue.

Hell yeah, I am so glad they did 1 ticket for 2 rooms. We can go back and forth.

Old Post Oct-18-2013 19:17  Poland
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG

Ezoo was the first time i heard Live...my girl nearly fainted must have been the sirens cuz the same thing happened to her when he dropped it at D36...shit is real yo

Old Post Oct-18-2013 19:27  United States
cr24
tranceaddict

He's a fun time every time I've seen him. Between this and Digweed for the month of November, I'm very happy

Old Post Oct-21-2013 02:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infizero
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
I remember my first time hearing grindhouse terror mix when it came out. I went ape shit.

Everybody goes apeshit when they hear it, doesn't matter where.

Sci+Tec Party a few years ago at WMC .. It was played 5 times in the same night. Everyone was wondering what on earth that track was. Danton with the vocals. Just uterrly disturbing.

Old Post Oct-21-2013 17:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for infizero Click here to Send infizero a Private Message Visit infizero's homepage! Add infizero to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.11.29 Dubfire at Output (8 hr set), Steve Bug in Panther room
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread