Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.05.19 Chris Liebing @ Output, 7PM show
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
06trex
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
looks like cox is invite only.

For industry people or something? Just curious, was looking forward to this...

Old Post May-09-2013 22:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 06trex Click here to Send 06trex a Private Message Add 06trex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by 06trex
For industry people or something? Just curious, was looking forward to this...

No, but you have to know someone.. (and I do not).

He does this in Miami to get around the Ultra contract. One invite only party, no promotion. Has to do it because of EDC NY too I guess.

Old Post May-09-2013 22:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
No, but you have to know someone.. (and I do not).

He does this in Miami to get around the Ultra contract. One invite only party, no promotion. Has to do it because of EDC NY too I guess.

wtf. fix this jacqui.

Old Post May-09-2013 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
wtf. fix this jacqui.

Who do you think I am, Neonbeats?

Old Post May-09-2013 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Who do you think I am, Neonbeats?

I need some more Carl Cocks. Whoops...

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post May-10-2013 00:05  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
They're early parties so people can go to work the next day.. I think it's awesome.

me too!
Plus, another good thing:
there's so much other good stuff that Fri & Sat, I'd still do Liebing if he was on either of those nights, but would have to miss something else good.
Now, no conflict!

Old Post May-10-2013 11:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

I really can't wait to see this place. I've heard a lot of buzz about OUTPUT and am really glad to have it as my send off party from a long weekend of partying. I'm leaving from Penn Station back to Massachusetts at 2:40am, so I hope to have to scrape my carcass off the dance floor and sleep off my buzz on the train ride.

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post May-10-2013 13:04  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
looks like cox is invite only.

talked to the guy at the door last night (not security), he knew about the CC event of course, but they hadn't mentioned the invite-only to their staff yet. He figured the same EDC thing as Jacqui, but thought it was more the fee structure this set-up permits (lower), than a can/can't do thing via EDC.
they're doing 6 nights there next week, more than usual.

so, what is that place people were going into by the front side-entrance ( closer to Wythe than the smoke area door), is that the Panther room?
sound wasn't that compelling, but it was late, and bones were creaking....
really sparse crowd last night (good crowd though), so they shut down 1/2 h early, 3:30.
Doubt Liebing will go past 1am much but thats ok, lots of time for a long set...

Old Post May-10-2013 17:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

I'm selling tickets for this

http://electronicnightlife.clubtick...ebing-at-output

Old Post May-11-2013 02:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone hear how main room / panther room access will work?
Liebing ticket covers it?
Also, Panther room is til 2, wonder if main room will gothere too?
official is til one...

Old Post May-16-2013 14:01  United States
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

As per Dance.Here.Now

Chris is from 7pm-2am. fucking bananas

Old Post May-16-2013 18:32  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
As per Dance.Here.Now

Chris is from 7pm-2am. fucking bananas

Holy shit, that's insane. I saw him in February in the Space Techno loft and he spun for 8 hours. This'll be ridiculous.

Old Post May-16-2013 18:39  Puerto Rico

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.05.19 Chris Liebing @ Output, 7PM show
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread