Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.05.23-2013.05.26 Mysteryland USA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

2013.05.23-2013.05.26 Mysteryland USA

Just announced Mysteryland USA presales begin dec 12th @ 10am.

$234 early birds which includes camping cost. not bad.

Biggest news....SUNDAY SCHOOL arena inside the festival!!

http://www.mysteryland.us/en/

Last edited by euphoria on Dec-13-2013 at 01:18

Old Post Dec-05-2013 16:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

i actually just seen that also
not too bad imo. but i will be in detroit
i can def see this being a very big techno weekend tho at the festival since most artists will be in the states already

Old Post Dec-05-2013 16:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
i actually just seen that also
not too bad imo. but i will be in detroit
i can def see this being a very big techno weekend tho at the festival since most artists will be in the states already

a lot of my friends are doing DEMF as well. i havent done a camping festival since WEMF 05, so going to push off DEMF for another year yet. i can see a lot of techno coming through also.

Old Post Dec-05-2013 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ViciousPanda
Supreme tranceaddict

bummer that this festival is on the same weekend as DMF. I'd go otherwise.

Old Post Dec-05-2013 19:55  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for ViciousPanda Click here to Send ViciousPanda a Private Message Add ViciousPanda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnoonstar
Supreme tranceaddict

Damn 3 stages of Sunday School

Very tempting...hopefully next year

Do you guys think this could affect Movement's Line up for the worst?

Made does have a have a serious artist backing

Last edited by djnoonstar on Dec-05-2013 at 22:33

Old Post Dec-05-2013 20:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnoonstar Click here to Send djnoonstar a Private Message Add djnoonstar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll have to go to this. Sounds like it will be much better than Ezoo or EDC. 21+, good talent, middle of nowhere so it'll weed out a lot of the yolos and will be able to later. Nice.

Old Post Dec-06-2013 03:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
middle of nowhere so it'll weed out a lot of the yolos and will be able to later. Nice.

you will be suprised on how many yolo's there are in this country lolol

Old Post Dec-06-2013 06:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
I'll have to go to this. Sounds like it will be much better than Ezoo or EDC. 21+, good talent, middle of nowhere so it'll weed out a lot of the yolos and will be able to later. Nice.

ay is right. ever go to Camp ?
if you've seen the crowd, I'm sure you consider it Yolo.
and Mariaville, unlike bethelwoods, really is in the middle of no where.
in fact, this is close enough to almost day-trip for bed-comfort.

unlike camp, way pricier, but still ok compared to zoo last prices

Last edited by CarS on Dec-07-2013 at 01:03

Old Post Dec-07-2013 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
ay is right. ever go to camp?
if you've seen the crowd, I'm sure you consider it Yolo.
and Mariaville, unlike bethelwoods, really is in the middle of no where.
in fact, this is close enough to almost day-trip for bed-comfort.

unlike camp, way pricier, but still ok compared to zoo last prices

Camp bisco or whatever? No, that's pretty much all EDM and hippy stuff. I'd go to just about anything with 3 Sunday school tents.

Old Post Dec-07-2013 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^
calling me a hippy?
jk...

I never thought of camp as hippy heaven, that would be Gathering of the Vibes, maybe Chill.
I do all those, considering Forrest for next year, if it weren't for that horrible drive out there.
anyway, seems like I'm the only camping festI head around here...
BTW, Bethelwoods is also a really nice site, have seen a bunch of Dead-stuff there.

BTW, how do you define EDM?
would have to include only electro, trouse, d-step, etc to fit in the context above, but not trance, techno, t-house, etc.
just wondering

Old Post Dec-07-2013 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CarS
^^^
calling me a hippy?
jk...

I never thought of camp as hippy heaven, that would be Gathering of the Vibes, maybe Chill.
I do all those, considering Forrest for next year, if it weren't for that horrible drive out there.
anyway, seems like I'm the only camping festI head around here...
BTW, Bethelwoods is also a really nice site, have seen a bunch of Dead-stuff there.

BTW, how do you define EDM?
would have to include only electro, trouse, d-step, etc to fit in the context above, but not trance, techno, t-house, etc.
just wondering

Yea I define EDM (the genre) as electro/trouse/brostep/etc

Old Post Dec-07-2013 01:47  United States
viperx29
Senior tranceaddict

Is this gonna be the same weekend as edc? Or is edc completely shot for ny now since this is coming up? Then again edc is 18+ and there are ALOT more people yolos that can go to edc cuz of the age restriction that Mysteryland has.

Old Post Dec-07-2013 02:50  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for viperx29 Click here to Send viperx29 a Private Message Add viperx29 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2013.05.23-2013.05.26 Mysteryland USA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread