Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.09.09 Electronic Night Life at RVL with Ryan Tyas, Mark ie Cobian, & Mass Effect
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

2011.09.09 Electronic Night Life at RVL with Ryan Tyas, Mark ie Cobian, & Mass Effect

Electronic Night Life present our third installment of the ENL event series at Red Velvet Lounge.

Beginning in September we will be going strong at Red Velvet with Bi-weekly events every other Friday!!

On Friday September 9th, 2011 we proudly bring you....

RYAN TYAS [myspace.com/ryantyas]

MARK IE COBIAN [Criminal Sound]

MASS EFFECT [Pulse NYC]

ADMISSION:
5$ before midnight at 10$ after (no need to RSVP for reduced admission)

SPECIALS:
5$ Beers and specials on well drinks and Sangria from 10:30-11PM
Free Sangria from 3AM-4AM

DETAILS:
Doors open at 10:30PM - 4AM
21+ to enter with valid ID
Email euphoriaxnyc@gmail.com for more info

FACEBOOK INVITE:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159438814136788

RESIDENT ADVISOR EVENT:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?286515

http://www.electronicnightlife.com/

Red Velvet Lounge
174 Rivington Street (between Clinton & Attorney)
New York, NY 10002

Directions by Train:
Essex St (J, M, Z)
Delancey St (F)

**We are looking for DJ's for future shows... send demo's to euphoriaxnyc@gmail.com

Last edited by euphoria on Sep-07-2011 at 14:23

Old Post Aug-23-2011 00:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

For those of you who were at last Friday night's party, I'm sure you know how much fun we all had. Glad I can be a part of this next one!

Old Post Aug-23-2011 13:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by DJslantzz
For those of you who were at last Friday night's party, I'm sure you know how much fun we all had. Glad I can be a part of this next one!

Glad to have ya

Old Post Aug-23-2011 15:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BitchBoyNYC
Retired

Might be a good after party for me to go to once I finish up at a Retirement party.......If i don't over do it! I am 32 now and 3/4 retired from the scene. Don't know if I have it in me anymore..

Old Post Aug-23-2011 15:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BitchBoyNYC Click here to Send BitchBoyNYC a Private Message Add BitchBoyNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by BitchBoyNYC
Might be a good after party for me to go to once I finish up at a Retirement party.......If i don't over do it! I am 32 now and 3/4 retired from the scene. Don't know if I have it in me anymore..

You have it in you Age is only a number lol

Do it! Do it! Would be soooooo awesome to see ya Joey, it's been a rarity for the past several years

Old Post Aug-23-2011 15:50  United States
BitchBoyNYC
Retired

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
You have it in you Age is only a number lol

Do it! Do it! Would be soooooo awesome to see ya Joey, it's been a rarity for the past several years

I know Z. Since Grandpa passed on in Dec '07. Been taking care of Grandma and doing the single parent thing. And I just lost the want to go out anymore. I really miss the time hanging with friends. But I don't miss the rest of it. Ya know? But I WILL BE at E.Z. on Saturday. And I'm doing a boat party this weekend on Saturday as well. Hopefully I will run into you and we can catch up!

Old Post Aug-23-2011 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BitchBoyNYC Click here to Send BitchBoyNYC a Private Message Add BitchBoyNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by BitchBoyNYC
I know Z. Since Grandpa passed on in Dec '07. Been taking care of Grandma and doing the single parent thing. And I just lost the want to go out anymore. I really miss the time hanging with friends. But I don't miss the rest of it. Ya know? But I WILL BE at E.Z. on Saturday. And I'm doing a boat party this weekend on Saturday as well. Hopefully I will run into you and we can catch up!

I won't be at the boat party but will def be at EZ, text me so we can meet up for a beer

Old Post Aug-23-2011 16:08  United States
euphoria

Pics from our last event:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...15ca845a&type=1

Old Post Aug-25-2011 03:06  United States
magocbluestar80
Senior tranceaddict

yay!!!

Old Post Aug-25-2011 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for magocbluestar80 Click here to Send magocbluestar80 a Private Message Add magocbluestar80 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E-vangelist
ETN.fm

perhaps a competent bartender this time?

kudos on the drink specials. RVL is a really sweet venue I like the atmosphere a lot but those drink prices are crazy!

oh and my friend Leah said to tell you the cupcakes were yummy and a nice touch

Old Post Aug-25-2011 22:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for E-vangelist Click here to Send E-vangelist a Private Message Visit E-vangelist's homepage! Add E-vangelist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by E-vangelist
perhaps a competent bartender this time?

kudos on the drink specials. RVL is a really sweet venue I like the atmosphere a lot but those drink prices are crazy!

oh and my friend Leah said to tell you the cupcakes were yummy and a nice touch

Thank you

That wasn't our usual bartender. Not sure what happened. I did talk to the owner about it hence the specials this time

Old Post Aug-26-2011 01:00  United States
DJslantzz
Number Cruncher

Hopefully everyone's recovered from the zoo, let's do it again this friday!

Old Post Sep-06-2011 20:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJslantzz Click here to Send DJslantzz a Private Message Add DJslantzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2011.09.09 Electronic Night Life at RVL with Ryan Tyas, Mark ie Cobian, & Mass Effect
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread