Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.30 London Propaganda - TIM MASON, JOE GHOST
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FLOH
tranceaddict in training

2012.03.30 London Propaganda - TIM MASON, JOE GHOST

LONDON PROPAGANDA @ This is London

Ladies free before 11pm and everyone reduced ($10) cover on the FLOH list! Go to flohentertainment.com/london for more info.

Friday, March 30th | Tim Mason joins Toronto’s Top House DJs to bring you a new generation of the house music movement.

London Propaganda

Friday March 30th 2012

Tim Mason inside This Is London

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3H5...eature=youtu.be

Tim Mason:

Appropriately titled debut single The Moment captured the imaginations of dance floors around the world. What just happened? Who’s this record by?

After weeks of support from DJ’s including Tiesto, David Guetta, Laidback Luke, Dirty South, Calvin Harris and Erick Morillo, label boss and one third of Swedish House Mafia, Steve Angello, announced that this track was in fact the first instalment from Tim Mason,
a new artist he’d signed to his record label, Size Records.

“I love how something that is so intangible can connect so many people whether they’re in the same place or a million miles away. I live for those moments on the dance floor when everyone and everything is electric. I knew I had to make music,” says Tim, and his passion is brought to life in his productions and performances.

Roars, screams and heart-shaped signals infect audiences at festivals, clubs and arenas where he has played in the UK, Europe and Canada as his remixes of Moby’s “After”, David Guetta “Where Dem Girls At”, Lucid “I Can’t Help Myself”, Nadia Ali/Alex Kenji/Starkillers “Pressure” and forthcoming Timbaland “Pass At Me” and Red Hot Chili
Peppers “Otherside” ring out his trademark beats and rolling riffs.

Always pushing forward, Brighton (UK) based Tim Mason is excited about the future. 2012 will see him play in all four corners of the globe and continue to release his own music and remix some of the biggest names in the business.

With second single Anima causing hot conversation on blogs, forums and after parties alike, Tim has promised something very special for fans of his music…

$150 bottles!!

Ladies Free on guestlist before 11

Music By:

Tim Mason

and

Joe Ghost

For More Information, guestlist or bottle service inquiries please contact:

fletcher@flohentertainment.com

or go to

www.flohentertainment.com/london

THIS IS LONDON | 364 Richmond Street West

flohentertainment.com | facebook.com/flohentertainment | twitter.com/flohtoronto

Old Post Mar-20-2012 18:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FLOH Click here to Send FLOH a Private Message Visit FLOH's homepage! Add FLOH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.30 London Propaganda - TIM MASON, JOE GHOST
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread