Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.01.20 [SF] SPUNDAE | Sebastian Ingrosso @ Ruby Skye
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

2012.01.20 [SF] SPUNDAE | Sebastian Ingrosso @ Ruby Skye

Click on flyer for tickets

Old Post Dec-22-2011 22:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
you and me
tranceaddict

no alesso?

Old Post Dec-23-2011 01:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for you and me Click here to Send you and me a Private Message Add you and me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by you and me
no alesso?

charge an arm and a leg for ingrosso
charge an arm and a leg for alesso

2 separate big nights...

i have no more interest in seeing any of these 3 alone, after the msg show, how can they possibly play without the other 2 around to help!

Old Post Dec-23-2011 06:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT

I'm gonna tell you what some told me about myself long ago. Something that took me awhile to realize

Atleast try to be constructive. Here and there is one thing, but shitting on just about everything....well, it's not useful. And it just gets old.

I'm not hating. i can't. I am/was guilty of the same thing. But still, seriously, come on, dude.

Last edited by DaveT on Dec-23-2011 at 09:03

Old Post Dec-23-2011 08:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
I'm gonna tell you what some told me about myself long ago. Something that took me awhile to realize

Atleast try to be constructive. Here and there is one thing, but shitting on just about everything....well, it's not useful. And it just gets old.

I'm not hating. i can't. I am/was guilty of the same thing. But still, seriously, come on, dude.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...12&pagenumber=1
props to ville.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...812&forumid=60&
props to woody

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=619235
after initial skepticism, positive praise.

my last FOUR posts prior to this one...
i was in SF that weekend, and was set to attend the event... and IM NOT from SF so a makeup date doesnt really help. I think i am 100% justified to point out what i did.
check out the ruby skye event facebook post, most everyone else feels the same way. it could have been mixed elements, giant,eventvibe,liquified, whatever company, same response.

Old Post Dec-23-2011 21:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

anyone on TA go? did he make it this time, it was raining in my area, not sure how weather is up in sf right now, but the irony if there was another delay/postponement.

Old Post Jan-21-2012 20:31  United States
DaveT

He made it. I had planned on going but I got the plague or something and was asleep before 9pm.

Hate being sick -- screws up my plans!

Old Post Jan-21-2012 20:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.01.20 [SF] SPUNDAE | Sebastian Ingrosso @ Ruby Skye
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread