Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Eric Lidstroem Jack In/Counteract
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EricLidstroem
Senior tranceaddict

Eric Lidstroem Jack In/Counteract

Hi world,

Celebrating 20-years of production this year, wow time flies. Got a boost when thinking about this and was inspired to go back to my roots, melodic trance! Finished up two 135 BPM melodic trancers. Have a listen to them here:

Hope you like the tracks!

All the best,
Eric

Old Post Mar-02-2018 07:44  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for EricLidstroem Click here to Send EricLidstroem a Private Message Visit EricLidstroem's homepage! Add EricLidstroem to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Re: Eric Lidstroem Jack In/Counteract

quote:
Originally posted by EricLidstroem
Hi world,

Celebrating 20-years of production this year, wow time flies. Got a boost when thinking about this and was inspired to go back to my roots, melodic trance! Finished up two 135 BPM melodic trancers. Have a listen to them here:

Hope you like the tracks!

All the best,
Eric

"Jack in" is pretty cool stuff, nice flow with interesting sound selection - me like it

"Counteract" has some sweet melodic sub-them to it, nice and clean work man

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-02-2018 17:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Eric Lidstroem Jack In/Counteract
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread