Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

I may sneak out for this one, just for DT.
Anyone know what the time slots are ??

Old Post Apr-07-2012 20:08  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

my name is alberto montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Frea....mp3?w=0d0d982c

Last edited by zyklon-jay on Apr-07-2012 at 20:59

Old Post Apr-07-2012 20:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
my name is alberto montoya...you killed my father, prepare to die!

The penalty for mis-quoting The Princess Bride is forfeiture of one limb. The upside is you get to choose which one.

Old Post Apr-07-2012 22:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Old Post Apr-07-2012 23:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Electric Mike
tranceaddict in training

Finally... Looks good, but I thought DT was starting at 7?

Old Post Apr-07-2012 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Electric Mike Click here to Send Electric Mike a Private Message Add Electric Mike to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunKenLouis
Supreme tranceaddict

His first track is gonna be 30 minutes instead of 60 hehe

His intro at Black & Blue was very special last time I saw him

Really excited to hear him again

Old Post Apr-08-2012 02:06  Seychelles
Click Here to See the Profile for FunKenLouis Click Here to Email FunKenLouis Click here to Send FunKenLouis a Private Message Visit FunKenLouis's homepage! Add FunKenLouis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
The penalty for mis-quoting The Princess Bride is forfeiture of one limb. The upside is you get to choose which one.

i'll take foreskin. that is a limb right?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9010835/Fre...0with%20it..mp3

i'm wearing pink.

Last edited by zyklon-jay on Apr-08-2012 at 16:15

Old Post Apr-08-2012 15:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pantone199c
such wmc. much dance.

Markus and Armin's sets will not be broadcasted...

You can defend them all you want, in fact I admire you for doing so, but don't you find it a little suspect that whenever these characters change their style and sound - it's always a "coincidence" they select whatever sound happens to be "popular" that month? - John Askew

A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If you start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses. - Thomas Bangalter

Old Post Apr-08-2012 19:24  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for Pantone199c Click here to Send Pantone199c a Private Message Add Pantone199c to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by FunKenLouis
His first track is gonna be 30 minutes instead of 60 hehe

His intro at Black & Blue was very special last time I saw him

Really excited to hear him again

just wait till u see his video intro w the sound design

Old Post Apr-08-2012 23:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

have fun everyone
DT should def make the party, i havent seen him since dec ahhhh iam starting to get that itch ha ha

p.s for those that are really interested he's doing a classics night in nyc later on this month

Old Post Apr-08-2012 23:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

https://www.facebook.com/lefrealebeat

i have 7 fans therefore should close the trance room.

Old Post Apr-08-2012 23:46 
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

quote:
Originally posted by Pantone199c
Markus and Armin's sets will not be broadcasted...

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Apr-09-2012 00:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Props to Bal en Blanc.. have they listened?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (19): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread