Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tutorial: How to share a sound cloud track "properly" on TranceAddict
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AlexChilcott
tranceaddict in training

Tutorial: How to share a sound cloud track "properly" on TranceAddict

Hey guys, just thought I'd show a quick how-to for how to post a SoundCloud track in-line. For me, it's preferable to having to jump to another site, because it's less effort (getting people to listen to your stuff can be hard, so the easier it is for them the better!) and they can also listen while they review somewhat easier.

Here's how:

1) Log in to your SoundCloud account, and go to You -> Tracks

2) Click the "Share" link in the top-left corner of the track you want to share

3) Click the "Customise Player" button in the pop up that appears.

4) Customise (if you wish) and then select the html code in the big box, and copy it to your clipboard.

5) Finally, paste the html code that you copied in step 4 to the box where you type your message in the TranceAddict forum.

This'll work for any forum with HTML messages enabled.

Hope this helps someone!

Alex

Old Post May-14-2011 12:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for AlexChilcott Click here to Send AlexChilcott a Private Message Add AlexChilcott to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlexChilcott
tranceaddict in training

Ooooh this got stickeyed? How exciting

Old Post May-17-2011 22:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for AlexChilcott Click here to Send AlexChilcott a Private Message Add AlexChilcott to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
likes cake.

i dunno who stickied this, but no offense this is not sticky-worthy imo. most people who post in the prod.pro. forum are nerdy enough to know how to both utilize html code and share their soundcloud material in a web forum. i mean, there's a frickin' "SHARE" button in plain sight, man. will add to the info sticky though. thanks for your information and input.

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Jul-19-2011 10:34  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click Here to Email Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eddie Electric
tranceaddict

cant seem to post a soundcloud link in my post,, and i aint no newby on this, but i copy n paste the code from my player but it doesnt seem to work, so please wich code do i have to copy n paste
please if possible show the whole code
greets n respect

http://soundcloud.com/dj-electric-samurai

Old Post Apr-12-2012 09:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Electric Click here to Send Eddie Electric a Private Message Visit Eddie Electric's homepage! Add Eddie Electric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Targus28
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Electric
cant seem to post a soundcloud link in my post,, and i aint no newby on this, but i copy n paste the code from my player but it doesnt seem to work, so please wich code do i have to copy n paste
please if possible show the whole code
greets n respect

Old Post Apr-12-2012 21:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Targus28 Click here to Send Targus28 a Private Message Add Targus28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eddie Electric
tranceaddict

oh i knew it all along, it just doesnt show up in the previeuw, because i check in previeuw , and then the payer dont shows, ok so fals alarm, knew it all along,

http://soundcloud.com/dj-electric-samurai

Last edited by Eddie Electric on Apr-13-2012 at 21:10

Old Post Apr-13-2012 20:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Electric Click here to Send Eddie Electric a Private Message Visit Eddie Electric's homepage! Add Eddie Electric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Targus28
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Electric
oh i knew it all along, it just doesnt show up in the previeuw, because i check in previeuw , and then the payer dont shows, ok so fals alarm, knew it all along,

Old Post Apr-14-2012 01:22  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Targus28 Click here to Send Targus28 a Private Message Add Targus28 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tutorial: How to share a sound cloud track "properly" on TranceAddict
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread