Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Tracklist Archive > Cosmic Gate - In the Mix at SSL Pickup (27-05-02)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MiB
-= can you feel it =-

Cosmic Gate - In the Mix at SSL Pickup (27-05-02)

any1 who have a clue about tracklist on this one??
love the hmm think he sais dumonde song something CG remix at the
-66:00 mark (counting down)

Last edited by torontotrance on Feb-26-2003 at 03:07

Old Post Jun-01-2002 13:25  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for MiB Click here to Send MiB a Private Message Add MiB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
roninmess
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Cosmic_Gate_-_In_the_Mix_at_SSL_Pickup-05-27-DAB-2002

quote:
Originally posted by MiB
any1 who have a clue about tracklist on this one??

love the hmm think he sais dumonde song something CG remix at the
-66:00 mark (counting down)

Yeah I've been waiting for a track list on this.

Old Post Jun-01-2002 16:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for roninmess Click here to Send roninmess a Private Message Add roninmess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blue.
Enjoy the silence

Damn I'd love to get this set I'm gonna check AG right now Love Cosmic Gate .

Old Post Jun-01-2002 16:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blue. Click here to Send Blue. a Private Message Add Blue. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Marco V. Remix)
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
Members of Mayday - Sonic Empire (Oliver Klein Remix)
Plastic Boy - Silver Bath
The Art of Trance - Madagaskar 2002 (Push Remix)
DJ Snowman - Start to Dance (DuMonde Remix)
Cosmic Gate - The Truth (Original Mix)
Bossdrum - The Beat is Pumpin (Essential DJ Team Remix)
DuMonde - Godd Music (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Sioux - Pha (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Oliver Klitzing - I Like That Beat
Moguai - U Know Why?
La Cargo - Cargo
Essential DJ Team - Bad Boyz
Poeppelbaum & H - 25/17
Cosmic Gate - The Truth

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Jun-01-2002 19:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lytchix
Retired TranceAddict

Smile

DJ Ravemonkey, you have forgotten several tracks in your tracklist coz I'm listening to this set (awesome btw) and after the truth (which isn't the original, a new remix?, I don't know) there are other tracks like the new 4 Strings (I guess???)

My version of the set is 117'55 length...

Old Post Jun-10-2002 19:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lytchix Click here to Send Lytchix a Private Message Add Lytchix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EctoPlasmatron
tranceaddict in training

Where is everyone getting this set from, I cant find it anywhere on AG, Kazaa or the new WinMX (which is quite good by the way). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Jun-11-2002 11:39  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for EctoPlasmatron Click here to Send EctoPlasmatron a Private Message Add EctoPlasmatron to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

quote:
Originally posted by Lytchix
DJ Ravemonkey, you have forgotten several tracks in your tracklist coz I'm listening to this set (awesome btw) and after the truth (which isn't the original, a new remix?, I don't know) there are other tracks like the new 4 Strings (I guess???)

My version of the set is 117'55 length...

Well my little uneducated fool, before sayin im wrong, u should know that i only posted the tracklist for the CG part of the radio show and seein as im nice i'll post it all :

Cosmic Gate :

Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Marco V. Remix)
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Original Mix)
Members of Mayday - Sonic Empire (Oliver Klein Remix)
The Art of Trance - Madagaskar 2002 (Push Remix)
DJ Snowman - Start to Dance (DuMonde Remix)
Cosmic Gate - The Truth (Original Mix)
Bossdrum - The Beat is Pumpin (Essential DJ Team Remix)
DuMonde - Godd Music (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Sioux - Pha (Cosmic Gate Remix)
Oliver Klitzing - I Like That Beat
Moguai - U Know Why?
La Cargo - Cargo
Essential DJ Team - Bad Boyz
Poeppelbaum & H - 25/17
Cosmic Gate - The Truth

Warmduscher :

4 Strings - Diving
Seraque - My Dreams
DJ Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Svenson & Gielen Remix)
Coast 2 Coast - Be With Me

DJ Scot Project :

Arome Hands Up (DJ Scot Project Remix)
Yoji Biomehanika Ding A Ling (DJ Scot Project Remix)
DJ Spoke Ignition (Original Mix)
Kyau Vs. Albert - Save Me (Derb Remix)
Space Frog Feat The Grim Reaper - Follow Me 2002 (Derb Remix)
DJ Scot Project - Y (How Deep is your Love) (Space Frog Remix)
CJ Bolland - The Prophet
Solo Plastic - No Request (Original Mix)
Warmduscher - Hardcore will never die (Kaylab Remix)
DJ Rush - Get On Up (Umek Remix)
Dariush - Ira (Original Mix)
DJ Bismark - Erk (Trance Form)
Arome - Hand's Up! (Original Mix)

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Jun-11-2002 19:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

is that sioux - phoa up on AG yet. me had a looky for it about 2 weeks ago but nuffin....... gos AG sucks major ass

does anyone know any GOOD sources for mp3's?? im desperate, me cant find no new hard stuff on AG so ive has to resort to downloading cheese!!!!!! |

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Jun-11-2002 20:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]k|[Z] Click here to Send [N]k|[Z] a Private Message Add [N]k|[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lytchix
Retired TranceAddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJRavemonkey

Well my little uneducated fool, before sayin im wrong, u should know that i only posted the tracklist for the CG part of the radio show and seein as im nice i'll post it all

Well little fuckin' bitch (espce de connard in french), I suggest you to be more polite next time... I don't like the way you're talking to ppl here!

EDIT : be careful mate... I won't bear this type of behaviour a long time again. It's not the first time you're aggressive !

Last edited by Lytchix on Jun-11-2002 at 22:03

Old Post Jun-11-2002 21:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lytchix Click here to Send Lytchix a Private Message Add Lytchix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flystyler
Defected[JULES]Addict

quote:

Well little fuckin' bitch (espce de connard in french), I suggest you to be more polite next time... I don't like the way you're talking to ppl here!

EDIT : be careful mate... I won't bear this type of behaviour a long time again. It's not the first time you're aggressive !

Hehe. How can you warn him. He was only joking.

Wow tension on the forums

Old Post Jun-12-2002 15:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for flystyler Click here to Send flystyler a Private Message Visit flystyler's homepage! Add flystyler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

quote:

T'was a joke mate, its how us british speak so im sorry if i sounded rude but that's how i am. And wot dya mean ur not gonna bear it? wot u gonna do!? Tu branleur another joke btw

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Jun-12-2002 15:58 
Lytchix
Retired TranceAddict

Into your message, there are no smiley or anything which made me think that you were kidding! Your expression "Uneducated fool" didn't make me laugh and still don't to be honnest!
Sorry, I have never watched Mister Bean or Benny Hill at TV so the british humour doesn't sound familiar to me

I suggest to you to be less funny in your posts coz I'm not the only one who complained about your posts... Sure these ppl weren't british and, like me, didn't feel the subtility into your posts.

Peace.

Old Post Jun-12-2002 17:37 

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Tracklist Archive > Cosmic Gate - In the Mix at SSL Pickup (27-05-02)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread