Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Roman Flügel (Klang Elektronik, Playhouse, Dia) @ Goethebunker - Essen (02.02.2013)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bloodstream
Supreme tranceaddict

Smiley DJ Roman Flügel (Klang Elektronik, Playhouse, Dia) @ Goethebunker - Essen (02.02.2013)

It all started with one of these Chicago Trax compilations on DM/Streetsounds. As a reaction to his thirsting for more of these crazed beats from overseas and with a view to his tight budget, the greatest hits of these expensive, imported 12” singles were soon released in the form of a compendium. He also champions the cause of this in his job as an entertainer. Tried and tested by the stadium and pop hit “Rocker”, Flügel and Wuttke can be proud of being able to set any auditorium in the world on fire with their live set. DJ Roman Flügel can say the same of himself. Be it his sets at Offenbach’s Robert-Johnson, Amnesia on Ibiza or Berlin’s Tollhaus Berghain/Panorama Bar: instead of disappearing in trivial and meaningless elevator clicks, he prefers to make his way through 20 years of “rave”. Contemporary music that includes bleeping house or quirky techno meets futuristic Italo-disco and electronica devoid of all provenance.

Roman Flügel (Klang Elektronik, Playhouse, Dia) @ Bunkernacht, Goethebunker - Essen (02.02.2013) by Evil Concussion on Mixcloud

Download = http://stream18.mixcloud.com/cloudc...824e1485384.mp3

It is destroying my nerve. I start at my own shadow, and am full of all sorts me horrible imaginings..."

Old Post Feb-13-2013 19:17  Dominican Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for Bloodstream Click here to Send Bloodstream a Private Message Visit Bloodstream's homepage! Add Bloodstream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Roman Flügel (Klang Elektronik, Playhouse, Dia) @ Goethebunker - Essen (02.02.2013)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread