Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Benz & MD vs. Ebrius - "Sound 84" (Subsky Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJScottKeith
Supreme tranceaddict

Help with new unknown song

Saw someone had a promo of this track and I thought this clip was incredible, no clue who its by or what its called. I believe it is something really new though, but is out on full release.

Any ideas?

Progressive House & Trance

Old Post Aug-10-2004 06:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJScottKeith Click here to Send DJScottKeith a Private Message Visit DJScottKeith's homepage! Add DJScottKeith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tream
tranceaddict

Hi, I also searching title of this tune. I heard it in set names tkac_and_haverlik_-_oslo_nights_-_march_2004 in 39:00 but i can't find this tracklist. Somebody know name of this track???

Old Post Aug-19-2004 13:37  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Tream Click here to Send Tream a Private Message Add Tream to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
T4M
Supreme tranceaddict

Benz & MD vs. Ebrius - Sound 84 (Subsky Remix) [Aurium]

Old Post Aug-19-2004 14:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for T4M Click here to Send T4M a Private Message Add T4M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJScottKeith
Supreme tranceaddict

Good find! Thx man

Progressive House & Trance

Old Post Aug-19-2004 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJScottKeith Click here to Send DJScottKeith a Private Message Visit DJScottKeith's homepage! Add DJScottKeith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > Benz & MD vs. Ebrius - "Sound 84" (Subsky Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKiller Tune!!!! [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJunkie XL - "Beauty Never Fades" (Animatrix Edit) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread