Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Sim & DJ Weirdo - "Go get busy on the tempo"
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Talking Old School Hardcore ID #1

Hi guys

please someone try and ID this fantastic old school hardcore tune! I love it so much :-D

Cheers,

Old Post Jul-15-2003 16:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cracka_DJ <>
Senior tranceaddict

go to www.kniteforce.co.uk and go to the forums, I guarantee you'll have much better results with oldschool hardcore ID's there

Old Post Jul-16-2003 06:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cracka_DJ <> Click here to Send cracka_DJ <> a Private Message Visit cracka_DJ <>'s homepage! Add cracka_DJ <> to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

thanks for the info mate, I'll give that a go :-)

Old Post Jul-16-2003 08:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
something funny goes here

Location: Location Location with Phil & Kirstie, Channel 4, 9pm. Wait, only Acton will understand this

I know it, i'll get nukleuz (jay) onto it cos he knows names where I only know the tunes to hum along to

Old Post Jul-17-2003 15:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click Here to Email Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Antiphus
Senior tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp

Its, dj Sim & dj Weirdo - Go get busy on the tempo

Old Post Jul-18-2003 08:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Antiphus Click Here to Email Antiphus Click here to Send Antiphus a Private Message Visit Antiphus's homepage! Add Antiphus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

Talking

awesome thanks mate, now to find the vinyl

its released on Pengo Records, cant find a copy anywhere tho :|

Old Post Jul-18-2003 21:53  England

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > DJ Sim & DJ Weirdo - "Go get busy on the tempo"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread