Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Fenology - "Unfinished Symphony" (Funaki Remix)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
axm2064
Supreme tranceaddict

New banging tune.....will be massive. but whats the name?

whats the name of this amazing tune? I heard it first on Cosmic Gate's Defqon 1 set on 14-06-03. Then I heard it again on Blank & Jones's live 3 hr set at kinky palace on 18-06-03. Please can someone tell me the name of this massive tune!!!! Its really powerful and uplifting. Thanks.

Listen to it here

Old Post Jun-27-2003 19:18  India
Click Here to See the Profile for axm2064 Click here to Send axm2064 a Private Message Add axm2064 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

wow...a real hi-nrg tune! hope it gets IDeed soon...

Old Post Jun-28-2003 21:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
axm2064
Supreme tranceaddict

after some researching I found the name. It's Unfinished Symphony (funaki remix) by Fenology.....this sounds like Ferry Corsten in his best
days.... but I don't think it's Ferry.... only 5 DJs in the world have
this track on promo so far: Cosmic Gate, JamX & De Leon, Piet Blank,
Paul van Dyk and DJ Shah.....

Old Post Jun-28-2003 23:33  India
Click Here to See the Profile for axm2064 Click here to Send axm2064 a Private Message Add axm2064 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Identified Tracks Archive > IDed but without a sample > Fenology - "Unfinished Symphony" (Funaki Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me with this track! [2007] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRalphie B vs. Airbase - "Massive Rise" (Bootleg Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread