Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tranceaddicts Unite Download Archive
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

I just think the mood of this place has changed significantly since the first few. Back then we all knew each other and it was good fun but now it just seems the place is full of random people I've never heard of to "promote" their latest digital release.

I'm not saying it won't happen but I need to think about the concept a bit...

Old Post Jul-08-2007 03:02  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

Wow this is pretty awesome! I get to download the TA Unite mixes again

Close to a year ago my old computer fizzled out on me. Unable to repair it, I've lost close to all my mp3's, tracks, and mixes. Not to mention all my personal pictures, writing, and fruity loop files.

At least now with this thread I get a chance to hear the tracks that inspired me to produce musicn even for a little bit

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Oct-04-2007 23:09  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pwnage1
Supreme tranceaddict

This music is very inspiring. It's nice to hear all these great tracks by unknown producers. Someday i hope to be at this level. Ps. Mr.Mystery, Symphony In Blue is a really awesome track.

Old Post Jan-27-2008 22:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pwnage1 Click here to Send pwnage1 a Private Message Add pwnage1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
glend0
tranceaddict in training

thanx

Old Post Dec-31-2009 20:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for glend0 Click here to Send glend0 a Private Message Add glend0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DC76
Senior tranceaddict

Talking

Was wondering if I'd come across this.

Should be interesting to have a listen to some of these. That VGM one really piques my curiosity, since I did a fair bit of that myself before I ditched Logic.

Cheers for putting this up, Nik.

EDIT: Listened to the VGM mix... oh man. Loved it and then some! My favourite was probably the mix of the second Wily stage theme from Mega Man 3 (Stages 3 and 4), and I'd actually been working on that one myself but in a different way/style.

Last edited by DC76 on May-19-2010 at 20:47

Old Post May-18-2010 23:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DC76 Click here to Send DC76 a Private Message Add DC76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Nik do you still have 1&3 lying about somewhere? The link seems to be long dead

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Dec-18-2010 13:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smallfish
tranceaddict in training

great! i have been looking for those.

Old Post Apr-14-2011 05:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for smallfish Click here to Send smallfish a Private Message Add smallfish to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjRozzy
tranceaddict in training

a new trance track from unsigned artist.

Whatsup Trance maniacs!

I have finaly uploaded my new track.

So please check it out if youre a TRANCE MUSIC FAN!!

http://soundcloud.com/konradrozmus/revolution-demo

Leave your comments

Old Post Jan-05-2012 16:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DjRozzy Click here to Send DjRozzy a Private Message Add DjRozzy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LucacHumac
tranceaddict in training

I seem to have misplaced them

Old Post Dec-12-2012 08:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LucacHumac Click here to Send LucacHumac a Private Message Visit LucacHumac's homepage! Add LucacHumac to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jinco
tranceaddict in training

Hey what do you think of my new track that just hit beatport last month:

Carlo Astuti & Marcos Carnaval & Niles Mason - I Will Follow You (Goshfather & Jinco Remix) OUT NOW on Tommy Boy Records

I Will Follow You (Goshfather & Jinco Remix) [Tommy Boy Records] OUT NOW ON BEATPORT by Goshfather & Jinco

Old Post May-01-2013 22:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jinco Click here to Send Jinco a Private Message Visit Jinco's homepage! Add Jinco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GWYLO
tranceaddict in training

Exclamation feedback plz (GWYLO)

RISING EDM Producer GWYLO
feedback appreciated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ErMaPq_aw
https://soundcloud.com/gwylo-2/hibiscus

Old Post Sep-19-2013 00:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GWYLO Click here to Send GWYLO a Private Message Visit GWYLO's homepage! Add GWYLO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Fuck off, you spammy fucks.

Old Post Sep-21-2013 06:28  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tranceaddicts Unite Download Archive
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSo familiar... but I forget. [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArt of Trance - "Madagascar" (Cygnus X Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread