Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > BT-Force Of Gravity [Tyler C Mix] - 256kpbs
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

BT-Force Of Gravity [Tyler C Mix] - 256kpbs

I actually did this one quite a while ago, but recently went back and touched everything up a little bit.

I was hesitant to offer it for download, but now I say fuck it. help yourself, play it out, do whatever with it.

Just beware, its a pretty huge file - just over 16megs

bt - force of gravity [tyler c mix]

enjoy!

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
11.24 spin w/david guetta
12.4 envy

Old Post Dec-01-2004 21:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tylerc Click here to Send tylerc a Private Message Visit tylerc's homepage! Add tylerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Creative_Mind
tranceaddict in training

Great Song. Like it Very Much.

Re5pect Tyler C

Old Post Dec-01-2004 22:14  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Creative_Mind Click here to Send Creative_Mind a Private Message Add Creative_Mind to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wolverine16
Pilgrim Pete

Wow! This is done really well. BT is my favorite producer and there was a lot I liked about this track, but there were also a lot of elements I didn't like, especially the lack of drive it had overall. I can't say enough about how much I like this remix and how much of an improvement it is from the original. Do you mind if I include it in a mix sometime? Excellent work!

Edit: I just noticed you're from Madison, are you going to see BT in Milwaukee this month?

Thurs May 15: Influence @ Tini Martini w/ Kris B. vs. Nosmo, Rikler & Mike Palmeri
Thurs June 5: Under the Influence @ Tini Martini w/Mathias Matthew, Jack Kim & more TBA

Old Post Dec-02-2004 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wolverine16 Click here to Send wolverine16 a Private Message Visit wolverine16's homepage! Add wolverine16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

hey thanks a lot for the comments guys.

wolverine - yea, i really dont think this track takes off until like the 4 minute mark or so. id love to hear it in a mix man, so go ahead.

ill hafta look into that bt date, i would love to see him live again. i dont have a car here at skool, so i would hafta figure somethin out.

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
12.4 envy

Old Post Dec-02-2004 01:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tylerc Click here to Send tylerc a Private Message Visit tylerc's homepage! Add tylerc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alekos
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: BT-Force Of Gravity [Tyler C Mix] - 256kpbs

Fucking rocks .
We should get together someday to spin or produce . I live in Madison too
PM me
quote:
Originally posted by tylerc
I actually did this one quite a while ago, but recently went back and touched everything up a little bit.

I was hesitant to offer it for download, but now I say fuck it. help yourself, play it out, do whatever with it.

Just beware, its a pretty huge file - just over 16megs

bt - force of gravity [tyler c mix]

enjoy!

Cogito, ergo sum.
Your imagination is only the beginning
Bogota Distrito Capital - Millos
Forza Milan

Old Post Dec-02-2004 02:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Alekos Click here to Send Alekos a Private Message Add Alekos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

i dunno, it feels like it builds up to nothing, it's ok imo, notthing too special

Old Post Dec-02-2004 10:13  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djGT
pho dac biet xe lua

Loving this remix, especially love the breaks!

I might use this in a future mix, if you don't mind!

*Depeche Mode* Appreciation

Old Post Dec-02-2004 22:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djGT Click here to Send djGT a Private Message Visit djGT's homepage! Add djGT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

thanks for checkin it out guys, i appreciate it.

djGT - go ahead and use it for whatever you'd like, just slip my name in there somewhere

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
12.4 envy

Old Post Dec-02-2004 23:27  United States
SteelWolf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
thanks for checkin it out guys, i appreciate it.

djGT - go ahead and use it for whatever you'd like, just slip my name in there somewhere

Mind if I spin it too? how would you like me to credit the track... just like it is already?

Old Post Dec-03-2004 16:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SteelWolf Click here to Send SteelWolf a Private Message Add SteelWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tylerc
wannabe ballaz

yea man, that would be perfect.

i'd like to hear how this sounds in a mix, so let me know if its available anywhere

gigs:
10.30 epic w/tiesto
12.4 envy

Old Post Dec-03-2004 16:59  United States
SteelWolf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
yea man, that would be perfect.

i'd like to hear how this sounds in a mix, so let me know if its available anywhere

Aight.... the club I'm playing at doesnt record... so I'll see if I can hook up a dat or something

Old Post Dec-03-2004 17:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SteelWolf Click here to Send SteelWolf a Private Message Add SteelWolf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

Sneaker Pimp

to tell u the truth, i find these vocals a little to fruity for me, which means i put it in the cheap eurodance section
too much of this kinda shit on the radio
but anyways about ur remix
quality sounding good, good beats, bass vocals are done well i dont see anything wrong, maybe just that it sounds too close to the original? but i dont remember the original that much so bah!
good work m8
peace out

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Dec-03-2004 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > BT-Force Of Gravity [Tyler C Mix] - 256kpbs
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohn Digweed ID from Kiss 100 show [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatthew Dekay & Alverado - "Symbiosis" (Herbal Dub) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread