Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
that's what your mom is for dear

no silly my mom is educated, shes a gifted teacher.
thats your career!

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for EricB. Click here to Send EricB. a Private Message Add EricB. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by bas
lol will you two just fuck already? Jesus.

i was thinking about saying the same exact thing but then i got sidetracked with "it's always sunny in philadelphia"

great minds, bas. great minds.. um, dooo.... something.

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:37  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

Would you two shut up and watch the goddamn video!? Jesus fucking Christ on a goddamn pogo stick.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:38  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

just realized you mentioned my bf again

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

I never would have imagined it, but this thread is actually mildly entertaining.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
Yes or no?

I was having a conversation with ben and i would totally hit that shit.. even if she had a penis i would lift that shit and stick it in. great ass.

where is the voice? i bet his ass is nice too.

Who the hell is Ben?

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

Re: Re: Lady Gaga

quote:
Originally posted by Domesticated
Who the hell is Ben?

some douche who thinks a digital picture frame is a good idea for a present

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:21  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EricB.
I do earn a living and i didnt have to scavenge through criagslist to find one nor do I have to scab work like your boyfriend, the french mexican

It's pretty easy to 'earn' a living when you stay at home with your mummy. While you might be stupid enough to believe that because you come from a European background that's okay, in reality, you're in Canada, not Europe, and you're approaching 30 years old. That automatically qualifies you as a loser. Chin up champ, I'm sure you'll get out of there some day.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

she used to perform with live rock/punk/indie bands in nyc according to some reading about her.

and there she is rocking out on the piano and singing. i'm sorry but i have more respect for her because of that alone.

can madonna even play the piano (or any instrument) and just sing solo like that?

doubt it.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
can madonna even play the piano (or any instrument) and just sing solo like that?

Yes

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:35  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Yes

She can't sing like that. She's got plenty of talents and truly is amazing, but she can't sing, you know that.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 21:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread