Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
she worked for interscope appartantly and has written songs for akon and i dont know who else, but from that label.

eric stop paying so much attention to me lol control yourself

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AKON! HAHHAHAHHAAHHA

AKon doesnt even rip off songs that are over 10 years old. he's not smart enough to look back that long.

according to slylee akon is the new marvin gaye

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for EricB. Click here to Send EricB. a Private Message Add EricB. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

if you ever see akon while jet skiing eating kobe steaks tell him to ripp off songs most kids cant remember. tell him to go back a few decades rather then 5 years prior

vs

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for EricB. Click here to Send EricB. a Private Message Add EricB. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

lol so much hate for me

i'm pretty sure i said she used to write songs for pop stars. not, "she used to write songs for AMAZING rappers who are extremely talented"

the bottom line is, she started off as a songwriter for interscope records. wtf have you done with yourself? lol

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

lol will you two just fuck already? Jesus.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:11  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

yea that's totally what's going on bas. i secretly want to have sex with eric

quote:
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

I'm so flattered you put me on the same level as celebrities thatyou would compare me to them. lol but please, don't, I feel I don't have to sell myself short in order to make a dollar.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:14 
Slylee
love lockdown

no you have to live with your parents until you're 30 to make a dollar, we know eric

quote:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:18 
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

quote:
no you have to live with your parents until you're 30 to make a dollar, we know eric

aww slylee, just because you left your house because your parents got divorced due to a coke problem. don't rag on me that I come from a normal european family, whos family will stick together through the good times as well as the rough.

its okay, one day you too will have a family that your husband will abandon, when his first daughter turns into a fat slob and his second daughter turns into a cokehead.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:20 
Slylee
love lockdown

lolol

so you'll be perfectly fine with your 27 year old son living at home with you and your wife? lol fuck i wouldn't. be a man and move out/earn a goddamn living already.

quote:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:24 
EricB.
Eric B-b-b-boy.

quote:
lolol

so you'll be perfectly fine with your 27 year old son living at home with you and your wife? lol fuck i wouldn't. be a man and move out/earn a goddamn living already.

I do earn a living and i didnt have to scavenge through criagslist to find one nor do I have to scab work like your boyfriend, the french mexican

anyways I could sit here and make fun of you allllll day. but alas I dont have that type of time. I have two houses to sell. adios jamie. btw im heading down to miami in a few weeks, can you book me the executive suite and make sure there are a fresh pair of slippers by my bed, and make sure there are 2 soap packages on the shower sill. Thnx love.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:26 
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:27  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

quote:
Originally posted by EricB.
can you book me the executive suite and make sure there are a fresh pair of slippers by my bed, and make sure there are 2 soap packages on the shower sill. Thnx love.

that's what your mom is for dear

quote:

Old Post Dec-06-2009 20:32 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Lady Gaga
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread