Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Binary Finary - 1998 (Samuelzone Remix)
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Samuelzone
tranceaddict

Binary Finary - 1998 (Samuelzone Remix)

y0 !

Needed to do something hard , with a well known melody for my 'gig' last week so it ended up in a clubby remix of '1998' .
It's just around 5 min long to fit the rest soo . . .
Anyway grab it here : Binary Finary - 1998 (Samuelzone Remix)
Made it in like 4 hours , I was kinda stressed , so no monster ch00n hehe . .

Link Updated !

Enjoy !

Btw , It's in 192 kbps (fullength)

// Jesper

Last edited by Samuelzone on Dec-10-2004 at 15:40

Old Post Dec-02-2004 19:08  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Samuelzone Click here to Send Samuelzone a Private Message Visit Samuelzone's homepage! Add Samuelzone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1mason11
Supreme tranceaddict

great remix,like it,very powerful and uplifting!perhaps it could be a bit longer,but it´s fine.

Old Post Dec-02-2004 20:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for 1mason11 Click here to Send 1mason11 a Private Message Add 1mason11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trickysaer
Senior tranceaddict

This one is HOT! Really like this remix dude... Been playing it quite much recently

Old Post Dec-02-2004 21:05  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trickysaer Click here to Send trickysaer a Private Message Visit trickysaer's homepage! Add trickysaer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dbl
Whitesun

sounds damn nice for 4hours... hehe

but nice remix.. i actually like it.. will probably sound really nice live

Old Post Dec-02-2004 21:12  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for dbl Click here to Send dbl a Private Message Visit dbl's homepage! Add dbl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

i love the main part. it came a bit unexpected though, the intro sounds like it's an other track, hehe.

i'm pretty sure this tore up the dancefloor.

Old Post Dec-02-2004 21:30  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arctic Breeze
Supreme tranceaddict

It sounds great! Not as good as the Gouryella Remix tho

Old Post Dec-02-2004 22:09  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Arctic Breeze Click here to Send Arctic Breeze a Private Message Add Arctic Breeze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Samuelzone
tranceaddict

Thanx guys for your comments ! This was , like I said , made only for my live act last weekend but I decided to post it anyway . So , it was played on phatt speakers and trust me , it sounded great haha :P

Keep 'em coming !

Old Post Dec-02-2004 22:23  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Samuelzone Click here to Send Samuelzone a Private Message Visit Samuelzone's homepage! Add Samuelzone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RickyM

Thumbs up

Hey Samuelzone - like this a lot - very pumping remix - definitely does justice to the original alright. I'm not a big fan of the gouryella remix anyway - so ill say I prefer yours

Old Post Dec-03-2004 09:28  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for RickyM Click here to Send RickyM a Private Message Visit RickyM's homepage! Add RickyM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alexpea
Supreme tranceaddict

As I've said before, not your besy production, but it's rocking my brains out even so Totally awsome!

Old Post Dec-03-2004 11:40  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for alexpea Click here to Send alexpea a Private Message Add alexpea to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stino
= Vast Vision

you are one of the best producers here...damn what a quality stuff. Sound is so bright and big, this would do excellent in a club.

Upcoming shit:
---------------------
Vast Vision ft. Fisher - Behind your Smile | Enhanced
Vast Vision - Ambrosia | FSOE/Armada
Vast Vision - Black Shores | FSOE/Armada
--------------------------
http://www.vast-vision.com
http://www.myspace.com/vastvisionmusic

VOTE FOR VAST VISION AT THE DJ LIST!

Old Post Dec-03-2004 11:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Stino Click here to Send Stino a Private Message Visit Stino's homepage! Add Stino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder5
#ukta?

Nice work for 4 hours job...

Old Post Dec-03-2004 11:48  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder5 Click here to Send Thunder5 a Private Message Add Thunder5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Pyster
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow, this sounds awesome, it's a nice trancier version of the orginal mix.

Old Post Dec-03-2004 13:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Pyster Click here to Send Dj Pyster a Private Message Visit Dj Pyster's homepage! Add Dj Pyster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Binary Finary - 1998 (Samuelzone Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother old skool sasha tune...1994... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFlash - "Givin It All" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread