Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Luke Terry - Oasis (David Deep Remix) [Prog/Epic-Trance]
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DRM
I Choose Noise

Dog Running Luke Terry - Oasis (David Deep Remix) [Prog/Epic-Trance]

Ok dont really know how to classify this one. Was supposed to be a prog trance remix tho ended up a little more uplifting than that but its still progish so is kinda inbetween.

But its the new tune from Luke, tho theres no original mix as of yet as he's a slow arse

Link

4:54 min long sample
128kb/s

all praise, criticism, or thoughts welcome

enjoy

edit: i've added a video of this being played last night at promise, apologies of me + dewi speaking over it! right click + save target as

link

Gorillaz - Stylo

Last edited by Luke Terry on Nov-27-2004 at 13:29

Old Post Nov-23-2004 19:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

good stuff

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Nov-23-2004 19:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
myloops.net

wtf
i'll be commenting in a few minutes mate

edit :

wow, sound quality is ace. very good quality of production.
at 1:38 i find the hipass pad a bit too "ringy", but then with the other sounds layering its great. very good beat & synths.

im very impressed by this track, really great flow, love it.

peace.

staticblue

Last edited by staticblue on Nov-23-2004 at 19:53

Old Post Nov-23-2004 19:45  France
Click Here to See the Profile for staticblue Click here to Send staticblue a Private Message Visit staticblue's homepage! Add staticblue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

wow m8, u kknow i love this
this means luke, u better finish ur original mix
as fo me, i better start my remix too

great work David

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Nov-23-2004 21:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

thanx guys for the kind words glad you all enjoyed

and just to clear any more confusion David Deep is just my alter ego lol

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Nov-23-2004 21:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrAnCeAkI
LOL Queen :P

LOL @ David Deep

Amazing tune!Mike u did a fine job!!! proud of u!! and luke of course what can i say! ur one of the best out there !!! i cant critique all the nooks and crannys tho!! but i loved it!

Im Kai Tracids Future WIFE!!

Old Post Nov-23-2004 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for TrAnCeAkI Click here to Send TrAnCeAkI a Private Message Visit TrAnCeAkI's homepage! Add TrAnCeAkI to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
INDY
all you need is love

sounds good so far...need the full though

you are right, it does sound like epic trance...very touching. the melody is great..the flow of the tune is immense...great job michael DAVID upton lol

Old Post Nov-23-2004 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for INDY Click here to Send INDY a Private Message Add INDY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sooper
Beat Slut

I like the relaxed feel this songs has..

and the bass is delicious!

Looking forward to hearing the full toon.

We are the ones we've been waiting for

Old Post Nov-23-2004 23:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sooper Click here to Send sooper a Private Message Visit sooper's homepage! Add sooper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zombie0729
Supreme tranceaddict

wow, i really enjoyed this listen. is the bassline layered and panned differently? cause my ears are just going nuts trying to follow it lol. i can say 4:10 is def. my favorite part, breakbeat but still very very danceable. superb remix

Old Post Nov-24-2004 02:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zombie0729 Add Zombie0729 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fundamental
65* Addict

This is quality. Bass is very nice, it gives the tune a teriffic drive... Get me a full version would ya mate?

www.ambiamusic.com

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again."

Old Post Nov-24-2004 03:01  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Fundamental Click here to Send Fundamental a Private Message Visit Fundamental's homepage! Add Fundamental to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
josh
Formation Up Rights

Soothing sound. The bass is sweet mate! The flow is definetly as sweet as a candy.

Good job!

Production Site
-=:::Currently in the stage of new tune:::=-

Old Post Nov-24-2004 08:48  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Visit josh's homepage! Add josh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Timothy
Supreme tranceaddict

Sounds really nice.

Old Post Nov-24-2004 11:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Timothy Click here to Send Timothy a Private Message Add Timothy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Luke Terry - Oasis (David Deep Remix) [Prog/Epic-Trance]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHaaard acid - please help id [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAfricanism All Stars - Summer Moon (F Me I'm Famous Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread