Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Al Azar - Random Act of Noise Pollution
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Red face Al Azar - Random Act of Noise Pollution

You know, this producing stuff is strange. You can dwell in an uncreative slump for months and when something happens it just comes out in a day or two. And the outcome you can never be too sure about...

If you've liked the previous Al Azar works chances are you'll hate this one, because it's completely different. Our main focus has always been on the melody side but this time we chucked all that out the window and made a tune that's pretty much beats, bass and percs. Sure, there's the odd melody there but it's not the main issue this time.

I don't really know whether this is hard trance but it certainly is our hardest track to date.

Here you go then:

Al Azar - Random Act of Noise Pollution
Download (8:46, 192kbps, 12MB)
32kbps Stream

Love it or hate it, tell us how you feel.

Nik & Mart

Old Post Nov-09-2004 15:29  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nork Hunter
tranceaddict in training

I know you, you use Dance eJay don't ya? Or used to. I remeber seeing you on the old eJay messageboard about 5 years ago.

Old Post Nov-09-2004 15:36  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Nork Hunter Click here to Send Nork Hunter a Private Message Add Nork Hunter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Nork Hunter
I know you, you use Dance eJay don't ya? Or used to. I remeber seeing you on the old eJay messageboard about 5 years ago.

Oh no, my past has come to haunt me

Heh, yeah, that was me... back in the good old teenage years.

Old Post Nov-09-2004 15:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

nice thriving piece, love it

Old Post Nov-09-2004 15:40  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nork Hunter
tranceaddict in training

I actaully forgot to comment on the track. I like it, my sort of stuff as well. Much better than what I can do :/. In actaully fact, quite like most of your stuff .

Old Post Nov-09-2004 15:48  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Nork Hunter Click here to Send Nork Hunter a Private Message Add Nork Hunter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjSimonB
Convergence

I liked it, it's got a good.. .feeling to it if that makes sense? Slightly tech-trance, and production/mixing sounds great from you as always.

Only bit I didn't like was that 'main melody', dunno why, just not my thing I suppose.

Old Post Nov-09-2004 16:56  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjSimonB Click here to Send DjSimonB a Private Message Add DjSimonB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder5
#ukta?

Everything sounds nice and driving.

Old Post Nov-09-2004 17:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder5 Click here to Send Thunder5 a Private Message Add Thunder5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

quite cool
but I think there's enough ideas in it to make a couple of tunes instead of just the one

Old Post Nov-09-2004 17:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by Az
quite cool
but I think there's enough ideas in it to make a couple of tunes instead of just the one

Heh, probably

Old Post Nov-09-2004 17:26  Finland
newwave
Junior tranceaddict

Lovely work of pulse-driving trance!

Personally, it's a bit faster than my pallette generally contains. Still, nice job mate

Releases....
Stream   Relentless - What You Want (Radio Edit)
Stream   Relentless - Keyed (Original Mix)
Stream   Relentless - Temporary Happiness (Radio Edit)
Stream   Relentless - Fades Away (Radio Edit)
Stream   Relentless - State of the Union (Don't Be Pouty Vocal)
Sets....
Stream Download Uncompliant - May (Part 1)
Stream Download Uncompliant - May (Part 2)
Stream Download Uncompliant - June

Old Post Nov-09-2004 17:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for newwave Click here to Send newwave a Private Message Visit newwave's homepage! Add newwave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cloud
housy

Downloading now......
Hope it's good......

-GtR-

Old Post Nov-09-2004 17:57  Greece
Click Here to See the Profile for Cloud Click here to Send Cloud a Private Message Visit Cloud's homepage! Add Cloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
matty
08/09 National Beach Cham

This is awesome...nice hard driving bass. Love the breakbeat right before the breakdown, and towards the end of it....

the melody, as little of it as there is, is quite nice actually and fits the overall mood of the song.

excellent tune guys....

Old Post Nov-09-2004 18:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for matty Click here to Send matty a Private Message Visit matty's homepage! Add matty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Al Azar - Random Act of Noise Pollution
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackshould be an easy Zabiela ID [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWavechild feat DJ Ricky - Symphony Of Energy [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread