Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Antonio Gomez - The Story Teller [Icone Remix]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Icone
In Dreams...

Arrow Antonio Gomez - The Story Teller [Icone Remix]

Hi fellas,

I'm back with a new remix. You might remember the original posted here a little while ago. I thought it was a really fresh track, so I decided to have a go at remixing it.

You can download the full 192kbps remix here:

Antonio Gomez - The Story Teller [Icone Remix]
(or the link from the downloads section on my homepage)

I hope you like it. Let me know what you think
Cheers,
Wim

PS: Antonio, I tried emailing you about this but no result. If you'd like me to post up only a sample, lemme know

Icone Home
Icone Store -> New Percussion SAMPLE CD here!
Icone MySpace

Old Post Oct-28-2004 09:49  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Icone Click here to Send Icone a Private Message Visit Icone's homepage! Add Icone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jaggalo
tranceaddict

hey ..wim

what an nice remix ....
another great space melodic sound from your's .....
very very nice sound ....

what a great work ....didnt heard the original .....

Old Post Oct-28-2004 09:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for jaggalo Click here to Send jaggalo a Private Message Add jaggalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

Nice remix Wim.

Lots of energy! bassline is really good.

The melody, the one with low filter needs a tiny bit more volume or panning. imo.

further nice done .

-Moose

Old Post Oct-28-2004 10:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder5
#ukta?

Really energetic.

Bassline is indeed very very nice.

Really solid work.

Old Post Oct-28-2004 10:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder5 Click here to Send Thunder5 a Private Message Add Thunder5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icone
In Dreams...

Thanks guys, appreciate your comment

Icone Home
Icone MySpace

Old Post Oct-28-2004 10:52  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Icone Click here to Send Icone a Private Message Visit Icone's homepage! Add Icone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

wow, i love that melody!

overall i didn't like the track though.. some great sounds in there, but there are too much of them. it's just way too chaotic when all the elements are playing together. sometimes simplicity does wonders.

i wish you'd done more with those sweeping strings during the break. that melody sent me shivers down the spine. unfortunately all of the emotion disappeared when more melodies came in and the track kind of lost plot.

as i said, lots of brilliant sounds, but i think you've overdone the mix a bit..

Old Post Oct-28-2004 15:45  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

excellente quality
so clear i dunno what to say hehe (i wish i could make this quality )

overall song is VERYYYYYYY energetic and full, i really got no comments,
i love it a lot
peace out

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Oct-28-2004 16:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EternalMusic
Antonio Gomez

Hola Wim ,
Just back from College, check your email please, i've replyed.

P.S - Thanks for the remix, its simply great and refreshing .

Antonio.

Old Post Oct-28-2004 17:13  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for EternalMusic Click here to Send EternalMusic a Private Message Add EternalMusic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icone
In Dreams...

Thanks TOR, Sunquest & Antonio, I'm glad to see you like the tune.

I know about the tune being quite full as it is - unfortunately, simplicity isn't doing wonders for upcoming artists all the time...

Cheers,
Wim

Icone Home
Icone MySpace

Old Post Oct-28-2004 17:33  Belgium
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

pretty good wim, good use of the melody and production is really clean. it just feels a bit mashed together with no real dominant sounds.

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Oct-28-2004 18:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-Kreing^^
Syncope

Nice remix.
At first the tune sounded really full and energetic but as the whole thing built up more and more elements were added to the already 'full' mix and it all became pretty messy. 4:14 – for example: There is nothing that stands out in the mix, no main lead, and you can hardly hear any melody.

But still, this remix gives a great new side to the original…a side which is more clubby and energetic than melodic.
Really liked the bass and the beat in this

"The world is not beautiful. And that, in a way, lends it a sort of beauty."

--=My Music=--

Old Post Oct-28-2004 18:12  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-Kreing^^ Click here to Send DJ-Kreing^^ a Private Message Add DJ-Kreing^^ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dannyc
Supreme tranceaddict

what chaotic, are you listening to the same track i am. i think this is beautiful, love those sweeping pads at the break and that main high synth is very emotional, its great. it be perfect if the sweeping pads where louder when it kicks back in, combined with that high synth, tease the listener.

its great best track i've heard in a while and as for the production quality there's no competition with you.

all in all i really like it great sounds and great elements.
8.5/10
keep bringin em on wim

Old Post Oct-28-2004 18:52  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for dannyc Click here to Send dannyc a Private Message Add dannyc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Antonio Gomez - The Story Teller [Icone Remix]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Need ID Here Please [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl - "Five Fathoms" (Steve Porter & John Debo mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread