Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tukan - Light A Rainbow (Bren-F Deeper Vocal Mix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Bren-F
LostLegend

Party Hat Tukan - Light A Rainbow (Bren-F Deeper Vocal Mix)

140bpm
8.12 Mins
256kbps
15.0 MB

Tukan - Light A Rainbow (Bren-F Deeper Vocal Mix)

**Right click & Save As... To Download***

Well it's been a while since I posted anything. But fear not! expect a few more tracks from me coming your way soon.

I love the other versions of this track, and when I found the accapella for it - I just had to have a go myself
As most of the other versions of this track are uplifting epic trancers, I thought I'd go with something a little more chilled. But still energetic none the less - making full use of the vocals. As a result some may find this a little cheesy in places

All critique welcomed

Old Post Oct-24-2004 18:59  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Bren-F Click here to Send Bren-F a Private Message Add Bren-F to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
.A.Y.
Supreme tranceaddict

cool track !

didn't like the vocal, but thats not your fault heheh

the piano is nice
but too sharp i think

the string needs more power
and then it can be a really good track!!

well overall nice++ track
too weak for my taste
bet still nice

Old Post Oct-24-2004 19:41  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for .A.Y. Click here to Send .A.Y. a Private Message Add .A.Y. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Romain
Romeijn van den Taar

wow hell yeah it's been a while

always loved your work, hope everything's fine for you.

about the track, also loved it, glad you remixed it. Very deep, makes me fly. Dreamy but still uplifting stuff. I was gonna say it sounds pro but heh would sound really lame to say that to a guy that's signed to mondo... hope more of your tracks will be releasd in the future btw.

great track, i like it a lot thanks for sharing

Old Post Oct-24-2004 20:41  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Romain Click here to Send Romain a Private Message Add Romain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

i dunno bren, i like the approach but not the song itself, doesn't click with me

Old Post Oct-24-2004 22:25  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

omg
these vocals are one of the greatest
u know it bren
A.Y. i gotta disagree with u on the vocals
but this was one of my favorite back then, real quality trance!

overall the remix is a little bit plain, i mean the main elements are the string, and the voice and the piano, which are great, but otherwise the song just doesnt do it :S ofcourse id love to hear this in a club! but i would listen regularly, but its not ur fault, theres not much to add to this song anyways hehe, its pretty simple...
so anyways good work!
peace out

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Oct-24-2004 22:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-BEN
Senior tranceaddict

Not your best work Bren, maybe abit too melodic with the repetative piano's, maybe a different view could of been taken towards this remix but nice all in all.

Old Post Oct-24-2004 23:01  England
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-BEN Click here to Send DJ-BEN a Private Message Visit DJ-BEN's homepage! Add DJ-BEN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thunder5
#ukta?

Sounds ok,

But something just doesn't click.

Old Post Oct-25-2004 09:41  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder5 Click here to Send Thunder5 a Private Message Add Thunder5 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

sounds ok, just lacks a hook imo.

maybe some acidline in the buildup.

vocals are nice with the piano, not to sharp at all imo.

i like the bass .

Hope to hear from you more Bren.

-Moose

Old Post Oct-25-2004 10:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shepless
Just One Look...

Read This!

Bren smells like poo!!!

Now thats out the way ill tell you what i thought of the tune...

I wasnt too sure on the percs, hihats sounded too loud, loved the acid

The breakdown was excellent imo, although the piano didnt seem to fit in too well, maybe a different sample?

Aside from the little niggles its tops

Shep

(0-0) The D is the same as last year...great... says:
anything thats vibrating a lass's clit, they are most likely gonna like it...

www.mikefoyle.co.uk says:
i just think if ur guna get someone a dildo, it should look mean and impressive

Old Post Oct-25-2004 11:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Shepless Click here to Send Shepless a Private Message Visit Shepless's homepage! Add Shepless to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dannyc
Supreme tranceaddict

ah how can anyone dish those vocals. i loved this track first time it came out, still do.

so bren i see you went for a simple approach with this one. love those airy pads. i persume this is a totally unmastered version as in comparison to your mix oceanlab satilite its nowhere near the quality. still beats the crap out of my mastering at moment anyway. hopefully that will change some day soon hehe.

vocals fit perfect, not sure i like that thinny sounding bass thou.
but yeah its a basic radio friendly commercial nice chilled eurotrance mix you have going on there bren which i feel is your speciality style.

good work

keep it up

Old Post Oct-25-2004 15:49  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for dannyc Click here to Send dannyc a Private Message Add dannyc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icone
In Dreams...

How can anyone not like those sweety vocals?

I was planning on remaking my remix of this tune I did years ago, though now you've made one it seems unnecessary hehe

Gonna listen asap mate and get back to you.

Cheers,
Wim

Icone Home
Icone Store -> New Percussion SAMPLE CD here!
Icone MySpace

Old Post Oct-25-2004 16:15  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Icone Click here to Send Icone a Private Message Visit Icone's homepage! Add Icone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

Hi Bren it's been a while you posted!

Nice start, percs and kick fit fine. The open hihat stings a bit tho.
Those back string could use some phatness. Easily done with some fx on it.
Vocal is mint. Piano is good too, maybe a bit to hard and raw.
I think all the synth in this mix could use some more power, except for the bell-like thing.

Overall it's pretty good. When is your remix of diamondback finished?

-Jay

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Old Post Oct-25-2004 16:30  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Tukan - Light A Rainbow (Bren-F Deeper Vocal Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech-Trance 1995; please help! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFrontline Of Trance - The Signal [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread