Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Carl B - In Tears
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
carl-b.mine.nu
Senior tranceaddict

Party Hat Carl B - In Tears

Hey,
new tune from me, very rough yet but I'll try finish it next week. Would like some feedback on the arrangement, melodies and... heck, give me feedback on everything

carl_b_-_in_tears [4'10'' - 4,47 mb ]

thanks!

Regards,
Carl

Old Post Sep-30-2004 20:09  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for carl-b.mine.nu Click here to Send carl-b.mine.nu a Private Message Add carl-b.mine.nu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

hmmmm
probably the second worst tune of all time ive ever heard
ofcourse #1 is Matt van Wyk vs. Sunquest - Reality

realllllly quality piece of work
as i told u before
this is another hit, should be on the backside of all day
sick bass beats, pads
juicy
melody owns, would kill a club i think,
just one thing, melody starts too late
and the whole song is too short
u always need 2 minutes in and 2 minutes out
for the dj
someone once told me this, but i forgot who :S
maybe james? hehe
anyways
GREAT track love it
peace out

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Sep-30-2004 20:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
carl-b.mine.nu
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sunquest
just one thing, melody starts too late
and the whole song is too short
u always need 2 minutes in and 2 minutes out
for the dj

just FYI, the tune is _not_ supposed to end like that

thanks for the feedback!
how about a sunquest remix?

edit: damn spelling :P

Old Post Sep-30-2004 20:19  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for carl-b.mine.nu Click here to Send carl-b.mine.nu a Private Message Add carl-b.mine.nu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunquest
Just Be

ill think about it

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Sep-30-2004 20:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

hmm i can hear the sad emotion.

But this track is not doing it for me, i do feel the Lead, but it screams for more Power imo.

Drums are really excellent, same with the perc, Bass is nice and it's working good with the kick.

I miss some kinda riff or arp in the intro/build to create an overwhelming feel with those strings/pads.

Some big choirs(bit big sounding ones like Albinoni) would really work in the intro/buildup as well.

The melody is really ace, but i miss the huge build and the exploding climax here.

-Moose

Old Post Sep-30-2004 20:44  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-Igloo
Alter Ego Records A&R

great sounds all around Carl Im loving this track. Good Job great drums and percs awsome bass. Loving it all keep it up

-Wes J

Alter Ego Records A&R, Producer, DJ
e :: wes@alteregorecords.com
w :: myspace.com/davidandcarr
w :: www.alteregorecords.com | www.davidandcarr.com

Old Post Sep-30-2004 22:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-Igloo Click here to Send DJ-Igloo a Private Message Visit DJ-Igloo's homepage! Add DJ-Igloo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris_spence
tranceaddict

Thumbs up

Amazing dude!

Sounds a bit like the M.I.D.O.R & Six4Eight sound! really good mate!

Chris Shepherd - Shalloa
Matti Kotala - Aedena (Luke Terry remix)
Miika Kuisma - Orion

Old Post Sep-30-2004 23:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for chris_spence Click here to Send chris_spence a Private Message Add chris_spence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Jim Craik
Junior tranceaddict

This is sounding good Carl, all of your stuff is excellent!

Old Post Oct-01-2004 00:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Jim Craik Click here to Send DJ Jim Craik a Private Message Visit DJ Jim Craik's homepage! Add DJ Jim Craik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
midaV
Senior tranceaddict

Im loving the arrangement, good stuff, nice solid layout...

Although the melody is nothing i'd care to listen to more then once( you know's those songs that you get up in the morning anxious to listen to again?) ya, it could have used a better melody that stood out more, seemed a bit dull for some reason.(only my opinion though)

Other then that you got some cool fx going on, keep it up carl!

Old Post Oct-01-2004 00:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for midaV Click here to Send midaV a Private Message Visit midaV's homepage! Add midaV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

good stuff man as always, i do agree that it could do with an extra layer or something when it kicks back in tho

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Oct-01-2004 00:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pho mo
tropical bliss

Sounds great! Man you sure get some fat sounds, I guess your mixing skills are highly refined. Nice melody too, great uplifting buildup and awesome fx.
I think I have to agree with the others though, I could have used some really bright pads / choir in the build-up ( around 4:36 in this sample ). You know, the ones that actually make you break out in a sweat on the dancefloor.
Truly inspiring work!

Old Post Oct-01-2004 06:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pho mo Click here to Send pho mo a Private Message Visit pho mo's homepage! Add pho mo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djkyo
Supreme tranceaddict

awesome track carl!!! your tracks been gettign a great response here in california, specially in raves =) , nice job and keep up the excellent work

Old Post Oct-02-2004 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djkyo Click here to Send djkyo a Private Message Add djkyo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Carl B - In Tears
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969] []

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback[1969]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread