Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Carl B - all day (static blue remix) UPDATED !!! 128 quality !!!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
staticblue
myloops.net

Arrow Carl B - all day (static blue remix) FINISHED

heyyy everyone !

I'd like you to listen to my remix of this AMAZING track from Carl B. I'm sure it still needs work but i'm happy with the result tho !!!

EDIT : FINISHED version has just been uploaded. its DJ friendly now, and many other little changes. Let me know what u think :-)

EDIT : 18/01/05 > the link is down. If anybody wants a fullie PM me

genre : uplifting
length : 7 min 52
quality : 128

--------------------------

carl B - all day (static blue remix)

--------------------------

Hope you like it, feedback is appreciated !! thanx !

static blue

Last edited by staticblue on Jan-18-2005 at 11:53

Old Post Aug-30-2004 14:37  France
Click Here to See the Profile for staticblue Click here to Send staticblue a Private Message Visit staticblue's homepage! Add staticblue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
carl-b.mine.nu
Senior tranceaddict

Awesome remix!! Love those effects and synths... that pad after 3:20 is magical!

Tho... it could need some work in the progression and the mastering...

Here's the original mix:
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=202084

- Carl B

Old Post Aug-30-2004 14:50  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for carl-b.mine.nu Click here to Send carl-b.mine.nu a Private Message Add carl-b.mine.nu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Massive84
Old Relic

where have you been??

well this starts great imo, nice sounds indeed.

cool bass!, introduce the bass with a crash also .

nice synths so far and small details.

1.53 i expected some layerd perc, hihat and such there for drive, should start there imo, because you snare rolling

cool break with that choir or pad?

main lead synth is ok

overall this tune need some arrangement work, it lacks drive sometimes, sometimes the beat stops, perc lacks layers aswell, and i think the hihat is to loud but i am not very sure about that.

thats all mate .

-Moose

Old Post Aug-30-2004 15:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Massive84 Click here to Send Massive84 a Private Message Add Massive84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
myloops.net

cheers !

i admit there isnt so much percussion going at the same time .. but be sure i'll do something about that before mastering

thx for reply !

static

Old Post Aug-30-2004 15:31  France
Click Here to See the Profile for staticblue Click here to Send staticblue a Private Message Visit staticblue's homepage! Add staticblue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
myloops.net

any more advices before i work on it again ?

Old Post Aug-30-2004 16:41  France
BuRoLovesTrance
Senior tranceaddict

I have listened to this....Man this is something very cool a like it alot, keep it up

Old Post Aug-30-2004 17:17  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for BuRoLovesTrance Click here to Send BuRoLovesTrance a Private Message Visit BuRoLovesTrance's homepage! Add BuRoLovesTrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
myloops.net

thanx BuRo ! Happy you liked it

Old Post Aug-30-2004 17:31  France
davidemonin
Supreme tranceaddict

Like the little intro. Nice work for the buildup until the breakdown. Nice smoothing pad. After the breakdown, well, not as energetic as in the original for the main melody, but still nice. Work that sound used for the main melody or used another sound for it maybe, don't like it as much.
Maybe the levels/mastering needs a little work, but can't really judge as well since this is only at 96kbps!

Overall, pas mal, c'est un bon effort. Bien de trouver un autre francais qui produis de la trance.

http://www.myspace.com/dreamscapesmixes

Old Post Aug-30-2004 18:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for davidemonin Click here to Send davidemonin a Private Message Visit davidemonin's homepage! Add davidemonin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
myloops.net

cheers david !!

(content de voir que je suis pas le seul francais ici )

i agree, mastering does need work! it hasnt been done yet !

i will try and see what is wrong with the main parts dynamics too !

static blue

Old Post Aug-30-2004 18:38  France
Sunquest
Just Be

sounding really good
ur version is more chilly than the original
but i still think this is a little empty :S , u can try changing the melody a little? or add a diff note to the bass? it sounds a little too much like the original to be honest...
keep workin at it

Sunquest Productions Presents: Sunquest, Summer Sessions, Electric Pulse, Ronnie Allstar, Solarium

Old Post Aug-31-2004 00:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunquest Click here to Send Sunquest a Private Message Add Sunquest to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
myloops.net

thanx sunquest ! i will

Old Post Aug-31-2004 07:16  France
staticblue
myloops.net

CHANGES CHANGES CHANGES !!!

Old Post Aug-31-2004 10:37  France

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Carl B - all day (static blue remix) UPDATED !!! 128 quality !!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLoveparade2000, spun by Mark Spoon or Carl Cox [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackViframa - "Cristalle" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread