Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Polls - Music Related > Best commercial attempt from the "big" ones
Which tune do you prefer? (original mix)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Armin van Buuren - Burned with desire 76 50.67%
Ferry Corsten - Holding on 17 11.33%
Tiesto - UR 10 6.67%
Paul van Dyk - Time of our lives 47 31.33%
Total: 150 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Master
open your mind

Best commercial attempt from the "big" ones

Armin, Ferry, Tiesto and Paul; they all came up with one commercial oriented tune on each one of their latest albums. I don't know exactly why they did them but imo those rare tunes turned out to be quality. And i'm talking about the original album version instead of any remix, so which one do you prefer?

Old Post Sep-30-2004 16:38  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for The Master Click here to Send The Master a Private Message Add The Master to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ToF
Supreme tranceaddict

hard one, almost couldnt decide between burned with desire and holding on
i think i liked burned with desire only because ive heard it more so i voted for holding on as i actually like it for its electro sound

Old Post Oct-01-2004 06:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ToF Click here to Send ToF a Private Message Add ToF to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
muhkuh
Supreme tranceaddict

"Time of our lives" for me....first heard it in PvDs massive Nature One 2003 set.

Old Post Oct-01-2004 12:16  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for muhkuh Click here to Send muhkuh a Private Message Add muhkuh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
XeQtOr
metalhead

None of those tunes is very good but the best IMO is TOOL...

Old Post Oct-01-2004 13:42  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for XeQtOr Click here to Send XeQtOr a Private Message Add XeQtOr to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjSimonB
Convergence

Out of these, UR.

Wouldnt really call it commercial though, Just Be is more cheesy...

Old Post Oct-03-2004 00:36  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DjSimonB Click here to Send DjSimonB a Private Message Add DjSimonB to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Icesotope
Laicifitra Ecnegilletni

Burned with desire.. My "friends" seems to like it

Old Post Oct-07-2004 12:50  Malaysia
Click Here to See the Profile for Icesotope Click here to Send Icesotope a Private Message Add Icesotope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

I liked TooL when I heard it, very energetic tune. I guess the vocals are a bit hard to swallow, plus that UK Club Mix Paul keeps on playing is shit.

Old Post Oct-07-2004 17:55  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TweeK
What About The Future

Time of our Lifes

Old Post Oct-08-2004 00:55  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for TweeK Click here to Send TweeK a Private Message Add TweeK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsTrueSonic
NullPointerException

as much as B.W.D. a lot the past year or so, i am starting to grow on "HOlding on" .. so i picked ferry's tune. sorry avb and justine.

Old Post Oct-09-2004 14:02  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for itsTrueSonic Click here to Send itsTrueSonic a Private Message Add itsTrueSonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJAntSmith
Sunset

Easy, Holding On!

Current Tune:
Ferry Corsten - Junk (Ant Smith Re-Work)

Sunset @ Zoo Bar - 02-2007
www.sunsetnights.co.uk

Old Post Oct-11-2004 13:51  England
Click Here to See the Profile for DJAntSmith Click here to Send DJAntSmith a Private Message Visit DJAntSmith's homepage! Add DJAntSmith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smokeape
Lowland Trance Addict

Armin....

Old Post Oct-12-2004 00:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for smokeape Click here to Send smokeape a Private Message Add smokeape to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Cinos
official ta furhead

Easy, Burned with desire.

Old Post Oct-19-2004 08:40  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Cinos Click here to Send DJ Cinos a Private Message Add DJ Cinos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Polls - Music Related > Best commercial attempt from the "big" ones
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackInfusion - A Better World..which mix? [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLittle Wonder - "Eclipse" (Faraway Project Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread