Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Freestylers - My Head is a Jungle Rerub
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
@Ryy_Guyy
tranceaddict in training

Freestylers - My Head is a Jungle Rerub

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000086658671-xx4xxg-t200x200.jpg?e76cf77https://soundcloud.com/freestylers/...-a-jungle-rerub Freestylers have their fingers on the pulse with this fresh rerub of Wankelmut & Emma Louise’s infectious single ‘My Head Is A Jungle.’ The track was heavily supported by BBC R1’s own Annie Mac and dubbed Pete Tong’s ‘Essential New Tune’ of 2014 and it’s continued to be a club favourite all Summer.

Showcasing their versatility as producers, and knowledge of real club music, they deliver a groove laden remix reminiscent of an early 90s club classic but with a modern day twist that would sound right on the dance floors of Ibiza.

Look out for Freestyler’s new release ‘Love My Bass / Skacid’ out on Sept 8 2014

freestylersmusic.co.uk/
www.facebook.com/freestylersofficial
twitter.com/thefreestylers
fingerlickinmanagement.co.uk/
For All Bookings & Management Contact Abel@fingerlickin.co.uk

Old Post Jul-30-2014 19:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for @Ryy_Guyy Click here to Send @Ryy_Guyy a Private Message Add @Ryy_Guyy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Freestylers - My Head is a Jungle Rerub
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread