*Offical* Roll Call for Markus and Above Beyond in Vegas this weekend!!!
O.k. It seems like a lot of TA's are going up to Vegas this weekend to see Markus and Above and Beyond!!! I was thinking we all could get together for a late Lunch on Sunday or some drinks before The Above and Beyond.
Was wondering who is all going and where you are staying?
___________________
"Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination,
a charm to sadness, and life to everything." Plato (427 BC - 347 BC)
Nov-19-2009 05:43
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict
Registered: Aug 2009
Location: Glendale, CA
i'll be there with my friend, going to arrive there around 7-8 on sat and leave right after markus finishes so its going to be a short but sweet stint.
Nov-19-2009 07:00
blakh0rse
Equus by day DJ by night
Registered: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles, left my heart in San Francisco
What do you know...I'm actually going to Vegas...for the first time in my life. Thanks for dragging me out, guys. I think this will be the last time I'll be peer pressured into anything for a while, lol. But for A&B...can't justify passing that up.
Nov-19-2009 08:57
jimji1005
Senior tranceaddict
Registered: Jul 2009
Location: Tokyo, Japan
My trip will be short also, will come in on Sat around 5ish, eat gamble etc, will be driving back to LA around 11AM on sunday.