tranceaddict Forums

tranceaddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Tracklist Requests / Postings
-- PvD's VONYC Sessions Official Tracklist Archive
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »


Posted by marc_t on Nov-17-2009 16:06:

quote:
Originally posted by Mark van Rick
yeah, but paul cut a few tracks respectively let them out.


I don't think so. Some of the tracks are very short or John used only some beats (e.g. Slacker - Tell Me Why). I'm sure the guestmix is not ending with "The Other Side". It ends with melody from "Headlock". Check the cue: http://lindmik.sjoholm.dk/cues/inde...2009-talion.cue


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-17-2009 18:05:

hmm strange. this is what the vandit office got from john, respectively paul himself had sent them:

Standing Still Gary Maguire Discover White
Tell me Why - Harris C mix Stacker Insatiable Records
Home - Askew Rework Paul van Dyk VANDIT
War of Souls (Derek Rekay mix) Viki Divine Flux Delux
You Never Know (Aly & Fila mix – re-edit) Philippe el Sisi Future Sound Of Egypt
This Late Stage (Aly & Fila mix) Sly One Discover
You Will Never be Forgotten” (Activa mix) Bryan Kearney Discover
Subdued (Mike Nichol remix) Tom Colontonio Discover
The Other Side - John Askew Mix Paul van Dyk Vandit


Posted by kaman on Nov-17-2009 19:52:

quote:
Originally posted by Mark van Rick
hmm strange. this is what the vandit office got from john, respectively paul himself had sent them:

Standing Still Gary Maguire Discover White
Tell me Why - Harris C mix Stacker Insatiable Records
Home - Askew Rework Paul van Dyk VANDIT
War of Souls (Derek Rekay mix) Viki Divine Flux Delux
You Never Know (Aly & Fila mix – re-edit) Philippe el Sisi Future Sound Of Egypt
This Late Stage (Aly & Fila mix) Sly One Discover
You Will Never be Forgotten” (Activa mix) Bryan Kearney Discover
Subdued (Mike Nichol remix) Tom Colontonio Discover
The Other Side - John Askew Mix Paul van Dyk Vandit



1+* and big Thx Mark for posting this Playlist, mmh I like it,

BEETZ & GREETZ


Posted by PatMcGroin on Nov-19-2009 21:30:

i realize this isnt from a vonyc show.. but if anyone of you awesome pvd whores could help me ID this sick track i'd be VERY grateful.

track is circa june 2008 obviously.


Posted by marc_t on Nov-20-2009 07:18:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
i realize this isnt from a vonyc show.. but if anyone of you awesome pvd whores could help me ID this sick track i'd be VERY grateful.

track is circa june 2008 obviously.


Masi & Mello - Control Your Body (Martin Accorsi Rmx)


Posted by PatMcGroin on Nov-20-2009 07:29:

quote:
Originally posted by marc_t
Masi & Mello - Control Your Body (Martin Accorsi Rmx)




i am forever in your debt! THANK YOU!!!!


Posted by dedicated2008 ™ on Nov-20-2009 09:28:

Arrow downloadlink

Session 169

01. Adam Nickey Callista (Stoneface and Terminal Rmx)
02. Temple One - Sahara Nights
03. Joker Jam - Innocence (Indecent Noise 'Aero' Remake)
04. David Forbes - Breakout
05. Giuseppe Ottaviani - Third Dome
06. Scot Project - F2 (Future Is Now) (Scot's Spring Time Rmx)
07. Paul Webster ft. Amanda Angelic - Time

Guestmix by Mr. Sam:
08. ID - ID
09. ID - ID
10. ID - ID
11. ID - ID
12. ID - ID


13. ID - ID
14. ID - ID
15. ID - ID
16. ID - ID
17. Stafano Noferini - C'Mon This (Nick Corline Mix)
18. Filo and Peri ft. Aruna - Ashley (First State Rmx)
19. ID - ID
20. Cicada - One Beat Away Arno (Cost Dub)
21. ID - ID
22. Gordon Coutts and Owen Johnston- Front Line


http://rapidshare.com/files/3095028...11.19.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/3095016...11.19.part2.rar


Posted by marc_t on Nov-20-2009 12:37:

Don't know why somebody needs to post the same tracklist. It's already on the first page! You better try to ID some tracks...


Posted by xnxx on Nov-20-2009 14:33:

http://depositfiles.com/files/mvk359vhy
http://hotfile.com/dl/18079963/5458...-1king.mp3.html
http://letitbit.net/download/5132.e..._1king.mp3.html
http://uploading.com/files/5ec62588...2009-1king.mp3/


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-20-2009 15:04:

quote:
Originally posted by marc_t
Don't know why somebody needs to post the same tracklist. It's already on the first page! You better try to ID some tracks...


yeah indeed, thats the point. I guess he had found the one I've created last night, copied in some oher forums
actually we have to go on strike for a month to show all that mind-thieves how they depend on TA


Posted by marc_t on Nov-20-2009 20:30:

Session 169 Update:

Guestmix by Mr. Sam:
08. Prayag & Rishab - Ashna (Opus Tertio Intro Mix)
09. ID - ID
10. OneWorld - Green Bay
11. Mr. Sam & Andy Duguid - Tra Zomas


12. ID - ID
13. ID - ID
14. ID - ID
15. ID - ID
16. Stefano Noferini - C'Mon This (Nick Corline Mix)
17. Filo & Peri ft. Aruna - Ashley (First State Rmx)
18. Zoltan Kontes ft. Tania Zygar - Take Hold Of Me
19. Cicada - One Beat Away (Arno Cost Dub)
20. Timo Pralle - Hopeful (Reconceal pres. Recon6 Rmx)
21. Gordon Coutts & Owen Johnston - Front Line
22. Faithless - Sun To Me (ID Rmx)
23. Everything But The Girl - Missing (Greg Downey Rmx)


Posted by Marcos Paulo on Nov-21-2009 16:58:

hey mark, any signal from moyn?


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-21-2009 17:24:

nope, due to the fact that he has 2 jobs


Posted by dedicated2008 ™ on Nov-22-2009 12:00:

Arrow okay... :(

quote:
Originally posted by Mark van Rick
yeah indeed, thats the point. I guess he had found the one I've created last night, copied in some oher forums
actually we have to go on strike for a month to show all that mind-thieves how they depend on TA


It's always funny how some can get upset about little things. I did not know that this may only publish one of the tracklist! I'm sorry. I take my leave from this topic.


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-22-2009 13:24:

sorry, but it's always the same in numberation and spelling. there are no difference, it's too obvious. otherwise I might be appretiative of it. But basically I'm grateful for the links.


Posted by dedicated2008 ™ on Nov-22-2009 13:56:

quote:
Originally posted by Mark van Rick
sorry, but it's always the same in numberation and spelling. there are no difference, it's too obvious. otherwise I might be appretiative of it. But basically I'm grateful for the links.


Then everything's good that you're happy about it, at least! You can even publish my downloadlinks in your post?


Posted by marc_t on Nov-22-2009 14:38:

Session 169:
14. Lazonby - Sacred Circles
15. Lutzenkirchen - Munich Clubbing Supreme
22. Faithless - Sun To Me (Alex MO.R.P.H. Rmx)


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-22-2009 21:31:

quote:
Originally posted by dedicated2008 ™
Then everything's good that you're happy about it, at least! You can even publish my downloadlinks in your post?


sure, when I'm having my vacation in about 3 weeks. a lot of sessions to update with links (I will use some links you have posted as a summary a few pages before)


Posted by Marcos Paulo on Nov-27-2009 17:30:

Mark, do you have any information about a possible release of a DVD of Paul Van Dyk? I'm asking, because I have just found these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HAgfFRgv8&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPHIa2fezY

There's others which make think that it is a dvd.


Posted by marc_t on Nov-27-2009 20:02:

SESSION 170:

09. First State ft. Sarah Howells - Brave
...
13. PvD ft. Johnny McDaid - We Are One (Giuseppe Ottaviani Rmx)
14. ? Enoh - Boulder ?
15. Mist Over & Mark Dorthold - Vapour (Alan M Rmx)
17. Adam Foley - 8 AM
18. Sneijder - The Phuture
...
23. Alex M.O.R.P.H. ft. Michael - Wanna Be (Ante Perry & Kolombo Rmx)
24. Filo & Peri ft. Eric Lumiere - Soul And The Sun (Jerome Isma-Ae Rmx)
25. Sasha vs. Ray LaMontagne - Eclipse


Posted by marc_t on Nov-28-2009 19:22:

Session 169:
09. Tasadi - Luna (Michael Badal Rmx)
13. Camisra - Let Me Show You (ID Rmx/Mashup)


Posted by DJ Jimmy on Nov-29-2009 15:21:

PvD ft. Johnny McDaid - We Are One (Giuseppe Ottaviani Rmx)

it is confirmed that this is Giuseppe Ottaviani remix?


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-29-2009 16:35:

yep, confirmed

quote:
Originally posted by kaman
...
PvD ft. Johnny McDaid - We Are One (Giuseppe Ottaviani Rmx)

And this Wonderful Remix has been Released on the beginnig of the Next Year 2010.

So in the first Weeks of January 2010.

" I have it directly Info from Vandit Office in Berlin "...


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-29-2009 17:08:

quote:
Originally posted by Marcos Paulo
Mark, do you have any information about a possible release of a DVD of Paul Van Dyk? I'm asking, because I have just found these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5HAgfFRgv8&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLPHIa2fezY

There's others which make think that it is a dvd.


I think it was only taken for his "In Between Album Release Tour" in the US. so it's old video stuff as you can see some was taken for his "For An Angel 2009" video


Posted by Mark van Rick on Nov-29-2009 17:26:

updated session 170.

in 2 weeks I'm gonna update all TLs with downloadlinks on the first page.


Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.