return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 
The ban paulino thread
View this Thread in Original format
Faceplant
All in favor? I am
junkproject
That fatty got banned before. he'll just make another account.
PaULiN0
It won't matter if the entire world wants to ban me. I haven't done anything wrong except defend myself and get picked on like this thread for example duh. All you're basically doing is cluttering the FLTA forum, good job faceplant (doushebag)
Faceplant
You post useless bs about your studio... Nobody cares

You post useless mixes of yours.... Nobody cares

You chase everybody away

I used to feel bad for u, I realize u got issues man. Put down your comp and get out. Prime example of an emotional bucket case due to mind altering substances. Your a psychologists dream, no amount of sessions can fix u brah.... Your parents insurance can fund their retirement. You literally killed this forum. I don't even like coming here any more because there is nothing useful posted, just a bunch of posts from you talking about getting your melly back, your new bad ass equipment in your bedroom studio in the crib you share with your roommates (parents!!!!!) , and you bickering with every single person on here.

U wanna talk about clutter..... I just looked up the definition in the dictionary and found one of your emo pics as the definition.
PaULiN0
quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
You post useless bs about your studio... Nobody cares

You post useless mixes of yours.... Nobody cares

You chase everybody away

I used to feel bad for u, I realize u got issues man. Put down your comp and get out. Prime example of an emotional bucket case due to mind altering substances. Your a psychologists dream, no amount of sessions can fix u brah.... Your parents insurance can fund their retirement. You literally killed this forum. I don't even like coming here any more because there is nothing useful posted, just a bunch of posts from you talking about getting your melly back, your new bad ass equipment in your bedroom studio in the crib you share with your roommates (parents!!!!!) , and you bickering with every single person on here

If nobody cared that i put my penis in your moms mouth and it was allowed than I guess its okay. Its fine that I post mixes which i'm actually contributing. Also like I said before you are def hating. Just put me on ignore its the easiest thing in the world. I killed this forum, I did when i stopped attending events and just talked the whole time which is a maybe

FACT: I haven't broken a single rule yet. If you don't like coming here than just don't there are other places in TA that you could visit. For the last time put me on ignore you dumby.

How is an emo pic gonna help your thread on getting me banned hater? I can't stand ucforange's taste to the point i hate coming here but you don't see me crying like you are.

One thing i noticed is that I remember when Destiny came out and i haven't been frequent for a whole week and the whole place (FLTA) was actually even more dead then when I'm logged on
Faceplant
quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
If nobody cared that i put my penis in your moms mouth and it was allowed than I guess its okay. Its fine that I post mixes which i'm actually contributing. Also like I said before you are def hating. Just put me on ignore its the easiest thing in the world. I killed this forum, I did when i stopped attending events and just talked the whole time which is a maybe

FACT: I haven't broken a single rule yet. If you don't like coming here than just don't there are other places in TA that you could visit. For the last time put me on ignore you dumby.

How is an emo pic gonna help your thread on getting me banned hater? I can't stand ucforange's taste to the point i hate coming here but you don't see me crying like you are.

One thing i noticed is that I remember when Destiny came out and i haven't been frequent for a whole week and half the place was actually even more dead then when I'm logged on
i would love to see you in person so I can shake your hand
PaULiN0
quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
i would love to see you in person so I can shake your hand

Why did you even bother posting this thread in the first place than say something completely idiotic? Who the hell knows but I obviously don't and never will care. I don't want to meet you nor am i interested to even get connects as a dj whoever said that before i forgot who it was.

I get it, the more the right I am and a point i make the more pissed the frequent fltas get. duh.

I make enough friends in the outside world (Not Tranceaddict lol) no offense that i chill with.

Wow faceplant is 2:16 and nobody here is actually in your favor except you. Now watch everyone log on after i said this.
PaULiN0
Faceplant why don't you make yourself useful and make a new mod thread, stupid idiot.
ucforange
Agree with you there Faceplant, Juan would make for one hell of a case study on sociopathic individuals.

Juan, go donate your brain to Jackson Memorial's psychiatry department. I'm sure they'll be intrigued by the findings.
Pizzas4Paulino
spin de cheesy pie make u say ey ey ey!

PaULiN0
House mixes? That where i have the least followers but the most downloads. Read the comments for those idiots who still are on the hate binge haha, this guy rules.
Pizzas4Paulino
i give you mushrooms and cheese and you will dance dance dance

ey ey ey!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement