return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Sports Discussion

Cricket worldcup
View this Thread in Original format
Adrian1
I am crazy about crazy!!
Cricket world cup on the way...
Quater final is running let see who won the worldcup..
LeopoldStotch
India
Pakistan
New Zealand
Sri Lanka

it can't get any better than this ...
chelsy.houston
i am a huge indian cricket team fan and cheered for them through this entire world cup.the are the world champions now.
just read the statement made by shahid afridi about the indians and indian media.his statements are ridiculous.this is definitely an extremely juvenile gesture by him.
After bringing the cup home, Dhoni is now leading the Chennai Super Kings in the IPL 4. Let us see if he is able to create the magic again.
Well ,There is no doubt that Dhoni is the most popular Captain of Indian Cricket because Indian became world champion in his captaincy Now he will lead Chennai Super Kings in IPL 4 and hope that will be useful captain again .
nicholjohns
I am crazy about cricket world cup,now india won this world cup,dhoni is great captain of Indian team.every player play good cricket.
Simonn
At last India won the world cup.
Indian was really deserved for the this world cup because Indian cricket board really consume lot of money for the strength of the cricket team.
trisswines
I have enjoyed previous world cup. In this world cup all match are very interested. India is definitely in good touch, after beating New Zealand and South Africa by a fairly good margin, they are strong candidates for this World Cup hall of fame list.
andrewmclean
The ICC Cricket World Cup is the premier international championship of men's One Day International cricket.The finals of the Cricket World Cup are exceptionable by all ten Test-playing and ODI-playing nations, together with other nations that qualify through the World Cup Qualifier.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement