return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2010

Mynt?
View this Thread in Original format
FSUares
Besides the exclusive (and breif) GU party at Mynt on Wed night, has anyone heard anything about any other parties? I was there 2 years ago for the Sunday party and the place was mental.
Wenddy
quote:
Originally posted by FSUares
Besides the exclusive (and breif) GU party at Mynt on Wed night, has anyone heard anything about any other parties? I was there 2 years ago for the Sunday party and the place was mental.

there is a party to take place on Saturday night, let me try to remember which dj I saw listed to play there.
TommyfromLA
Cedric Gervais has the best party there its on the 25th i am wondering do they sell tickets for this party or whats the deal??
life thru HD
i went there for the first time sunday for sharam. pretty good staff over there. nice lights, good sound system.

not enough dancing room though - its setup to make $$ with tables but overall an awesome vibe
FSUares
quote:
Originally posted by Wenddy
there is a party to take place on Saturday night, let me try to remember which dj I saw listed to play there.

Ever remember which party was there Saturday? Still have no plans for that night yet
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement