|
Coming to ATL!
|
View this Thread in Original format
| =aZnxTraNceR= |
Hey Everyone,
I'm planning on heading out to ATL either on Halloween Weekend/New Years (or both :p ). What do you guys recommend that I check out?
Any fun Halloween/New Years events? Clubs, Bars, Restaurants.. etc. My friends that I'm going to visit (they just moved there this month) lives around McClendon Ave NE and Moreland Ave NE.
If there's an event during one of those weekends. Hopefully I'll get to meet some TAs :) |
|
|
| iammesol |

It will be epic. |
|
|
| PVDfan07 |
| quote: | Originally posted by iammesol

It will be epic. |
Wait, multiple top 10 headlining djs? This sounds awesome. When are we going to get more details, because now I can't wait to hear? |
|
|
| iammesol |
| Lineup announced August 25th |
|
|
| MillHouSE |
| hope dub is one of those top 10 |
|
|
| Seppuku |
| That has me really excited...personally I would LOVE to see Digweed again. |
|
|
| adrianteo |
| I just looked around and i know Carl Cox is going to be there on the 30th. ---> www.carlcox.com |
|
|
| keithos27 |
| Carl Cox was f'ing AWESOME last Halloween at Opera. Sick! |
|
|
| iammesol |
| quote: | Originally posted by adrianteo
I just looked around and i know Carl Cox is going to be there on the 30th. ---> www.carlcox.com |
Congrats on solving half the puzzle. The other half is equally as :crazy: :p |
|
|
| MunkyAngel |
yah!!! it's true!!! one of my friends had been hunting around on the net and found that! carl cox for scotty's birthday woot!!! now let's just see if the others are what my friends and i think :P
yah i love liquified halloweens! |
|
|
| Liquified |
| there is more then that on the 30ths line-up!!! |
|
|
| =aZnxTraNceR= |
| Looks fun! :) I'll try to see if my friends would like to go to that. Any other yearly events in ATL for New Years? |
|
|
|
|