|
Edmonton Events Master List
|
View this Thread in Original format
| 1nTh3M1x |
| Check the last page for newest DJ announcements. |
|
|
| BDP |
According to there myspace
MSTRKRFT
24 Jul 2008 THE STARLITE ROOM EDMONTON |
|
|
| CraveTheRave |
Additions:
June 19 - Blank & Jones @ Edmonton Event Centre
July 5 - FERRY CORSTEN @ Cowboys |
|
|
| 1nTh3M1x |
| Ferry at Cowboys LOL. I havent been to that dive in a good 2 years. Atleast its on a Saturday....wont be missing this one |
|
|
| CraveTheRave |
| quote: | Originally posted by 1nTh3M1x
Ferry at Cowboys LOL. I havent been to that dive in a good 2 years. Atleast its on a Saturday....wont be missing this one |
I'm thinkin the venue might change later on... |
|
|
| dkny_stylez |
| quote: | Originally posted by CraveTheRave
I'm thinkin the venue might change later on... |
god, i hope so..That place is a hole |
|
|
| CraveTheRave |
| June is like trance duo month in Edmonton haha :p |
|
|
| CraveTheRave |
Updated!!
 |
|
|
| sweds00 |
^^^
Ferry AND Breakfast :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: |
|
|
| De3emon |
In Steve Hill's latest (and first) podcast that he released just a couple days ago, he talks on the phone with Technikal and Technikal mentions that next month he will be playing here in Edmonton. I got really psyched but I haven't found any dates of his supposed visit to Edmonton... Anyone know anything of this?
Edit: Heres a link to the podcast
http://www.masif.org/podcast/Masif_Podcast_Vol1.mp3 |
|
|
| CraveTheRave |
GREEN ENERGY ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL - August 30, 2008 @ Edmonton Event Centre featuring:
ANGELLO & INGROSSO
BENNY BENASSI
GIANLUCA MOTTA

Gonna be amazing!
Terry |
|
|
| 1nTh3M1x |
| quote: | Originally posted by MeSmrter
Flyer says Vinyl Lounge, posting says EEC. Which is it? |
Taken from the facebook event:
"Due to an overwhelming response for the Mouse we will be moving the show to EEC." |
|
|
|
|