return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

 
Grayarea - Global DJ Broadcast 26-05-2003
View this Thread in Original format
farkhad
I have received a list of livesets that one dude offered for exchange... I'm looking now for tracklists of some of them I've failed to find... hope u can help me...
Ted Promo
Oh yeah, I got you.

01. Grayarea - Drama Break
02. Grayarea - Take Cover Arizona
03. Blackwatch - Gentle Rain (Grayarea Remix)
04. Grayarea - Stars
05. Braeden Daniels - Deep Soul (Grayarea Remix)
06. Grayarea - Fury 161
07. Grayarea - Untitled
08. Grayarea - Yewminyst
09. Burufunk - Outsider (Grayarea Remix)
10. Grayarea- Sector Seven G
11. Scanners - Femme Fetale (Grayarea Remix)
12. Grayarea - One For The Road


You're welcome.
farkhad
Yeah, thanks a lot )
enduser
Get it here: Tracklist with cue included

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRLgTBeDKBA
farkhad
Awesome! Thnx a lot!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
 
Privacy Statement