return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
transportation problem
View this Thread in Original format
j_spot
Hello TAs!!!
ill lay down this lil story first
Nov 22 is Mauro, oakey, Vath, Endymion, Commander Tom, Dana..entirely all too much.
Me, ill be @ Viva for Lady Dana. Good for me.
A friend of mine is coming to Toronto from Calgary, and is a HUGE Mauro fan. But at the same time, she wants to see Lady Dana (and experience Viva, because I tell her it is much nicer than the Guv crowd)

Now assuming that Mauro is opening for Sven Vath (this seems reasonable right?) shes looking for a ride(her and a friend actually)

so..what Im looking for/asking for help with, is that if you know anybody who would be leaving KH shortly after Mauro, and heading up to the Viva area or actually to the club itself. Shes willing to help out w/ Gas and all that, because really anything will be cheaper than the $50 or however much it will cost in Taxi, or the hour plus if shes to take the Yonge bus.

so if you know ANYBODY who is even thinking about club hopping on this insane night, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get back to me. I would like for her to experience this club very much (Viva)

PM me, or respond to the thread..THANK YOU IF YOU HELP OUT!!!
halo20
I heard Batman is up for the double hitter. He can be a real bitch to get a hold of tho, you know the whole crime fighting thing and all.

lol

good luck man, I'm sure you'll find somebody.
nusty
dEsidEL

might wanna try asking Tordan (Ben) ..

heyziggy
J_spot thought it was best if i modeled myself off and take the highest bidder;)

http://www.electrocalgary.com/getpic.php?109

okay joking, but seriously, im a little tight on cash flying in for the weekend and all. but no matter, we will be taking a cab at about 3 am to catch the last half hour of lady dana, *tear* :( Sven Vath would be so worth it. But I dont like sardine cans and VIVA does sound better.

so wadya say anyone up for cabbin it?
Tordan
quote:
Originally posted by dEsidEL

might wanna try asking Tordan (Ben) ..

I plan on staying in KH all night. I've been waiting to see Vath for a long time now so I doubt I'll leave after Mauro. :(
Endlesswave
There's someone who is cabbing it down from Koolhaus to Viva...trying to find out who...damn, can't find it.
Tordan
quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
But at the same time, she wants to see Lady Dana (and experience Viva, because I tell her it is much nicer than the Guv crowd)

Don't get me wrong, I love Viva but do you really feel the Viva crowd is nicer than at guv?
heyziggy
ya it was me who said i wanted to cab it, in the other thread, J_spot thought it would be easier to starta new thread;)
Endlesswave
lol yeah, I realized that after...

DigitalMP
quote:
Originally posted by heyziggy
J_spot thought it was best if i modeled myself off and take the highest bidder;)

http://www.electrocalgary.com/getpic.php?109

damn. good advertisement. i'm contemplating changing my plans as we type. what a birthday party that would be.
rabbitjoker
I'm thinking of hitting up Oakie and then heading up to Viva after...

Anybody know what time Oakie playing?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement