return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Pages: [1] 2 
MAURO PICOTTO @ Guvernment, Nov 22
View this Thread in Original format
sExY pErSiAn
I'm from LA... but i'm making a trip out to Toronto for this weekend to see Mauro Picotto, Sven Vath, and Paul Oakenfold @ Guvernment. This night is going to be crazyyyyyyy :crazy:

Are any of u guys going to be there too?????
halo20
"ARE YOU HOT!?!? OMFG ATM WTF CC BBQ!?!?"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

(sorry, don't mind me, nah won't make it, it should be a sick party tho)
TimeWarp
hahah...omg....im using this chick's laptop...and she's got the exact same pic blown up on her wallpaper as u do on ur avatar ...sexy persian...im the only ONE!>hahahha

Mauro Picotto and Sven Vath is where ur money is ....dont waste ur time with Oakie..seen him twice in Toronto..want my time wasted back...Graham is awesome though
sExY pErSiAn
lollll cute avatar, huh? ;)

I really don't understand how this whole thing is going to work out @ Guvernment on that night. Because I heard there are 2 seperate rooms.... Sven Vath & Picotto in one room... and Oakey in the other room. WTF is all that about? Is it going to be a seperate event, or is there a way we can walk back and forth from the seperate rooms? I'll be in Picotto's room most of the night, but i do wanna check out Oakey also.
maxtuh
I am still conteplating between Vath/Picotto and Dana/Tom??!!

AGGHHH!! decisions:D

most prob it will be picotto
samhouse
my suggestion is buy the picotto ticket and get there early...they SHOULD allow people who get their early enough to transfer between the two rooms for the normal enty fee for oakey..(therefoer dish out an extra 15 once ure already inside the kool haus)....

this has been done the last 2 times theyve had 2 big seperate events at the complex.
djeso
Picotto and Sven :D haven't seen them yet .. pretty excited :D

Edit: carp it's on Nov 22 :( that's late for me
TranceGeek
OOOAAAAKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
che
it could get expensive to see both....around $50, plus some drinks...will have to go with just mauro and sven....seen enough of oakie....
TranceGeek
quote:
Originally posted by che
it could get expensive to see both....around $50, plus some drinks...will have to go with just mauro and sven....seen enough of oakie....

it's either $15 for oakie, or $30 for both rooms... there's wristband policy in effect that night, i'm pretty sure...

Crazy Serb
just check theguvernment.com for details... they've got them all listed, but I'm just too lazy to look it up.
Hami
I'm hoping to be there. I seems like it'll be a good show.
I wanna see Picotto before I die....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement