return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

the control line from cdj-100
View this Thread in Original format
twizta
i have a question.....

will the control line work with a different mixer besides the pioneer series? such as the behringer dx-700 and vestax pcv-275....i saw a back picture of the behringer dx-700 and it doesnt have the control input..i am not sure about the pcv 275...well if u know...drop by and get me informed...thanks in advance ^_^
skip
it doesn't according to pioneer atleast! but if you connect the two cd players together and not the mixer then it works of course!

however it could work IF the mixer is question would have the control inputs, but i highly doubt that any other than a pioneer mixer has those, dunno for sure though!
twizta
quote:
Originally posted by skip
it doesn't according to pioneer atleast! but if you connect the two cd players together and not the mixer then it works of course!

however it could work IF the mixer is question would have the control inputs, but i highly doubt that any other than a pioneer mixer has those, dunno for sure though!

thanks.....i am thinking about the behringer dx-700..or the vestax pcv 275...i am just making sure if both of the mixers got the control input..but it seems none of them got em
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement